If this is how the club treat loyal supporters...

allan harper said:
I take my 4 year old daughter into the southstand to watch games, people swear around us ( i dont when im with her) it doesnt bother me that they do. i wouldnt expect them to stop swearing nor would i want them to, i know what to expect.
Shes fasinated when wearethesouthstand is in full flow of Bs an F words and i have to tell her to watch the game and stop sturring at the lads behind us giving it the big fs and offs. Shes never reapeated any swear words shes heard at football (yet!) although someone in the car on the way home slipped out the word BASTARD which she reapeated straight away, luckily i managed to tell her that he said BASKET ! and she believed me !.....( for now )

exactly how i see it

I can just imagine what it's going to be like in a few years:

'I say, Tevez, what an absolutely sublime shot!'
'Quite, Cedric, but I think you ought also to give due credit to the splendid ball from Silva that contributed to the attempt.'
'Oh, I say, referee. If it is your considered decision that it was offside, I am forced to conclude that you are guilty of the sin of Onan.'
'Play up City! Ra, ra, ra!'

I think I am going to try that idea. Let's make a list of insults that will be acceptable without swearing. For instance, that referee's assistant is a cretinous vagabond. Or, Mr. Rooney I do say I heard a tale involving yourself and an elderly woman of the night.

I think I can safely say that I am the most vocal person on the row where I sit but I have only sworn twice in 5 years, once I said "you are bloody stupid" at the ref and the second time something very similar. I don't object to people swearing it is just not something I do. In fact at the Blackpool away match I shouted "you stupid so and so", again at the ref, and the people around me were laughing and saying "are you annoyed then Sheil" and "is that it then?".

But as I say if people swear they swear it is up to them and I have heard worse at school football matches I have refereed, not from the children but from the parents/family on the touchline. Boy should some of our Premiership refs try that, no police protection as you leave the pitch there!! :-)

Skashion said:
I think I am going to try that idea. Let's make a list of insults that will be acceptable without swearing. For instance, that referee's assistant is a cretinous vagabond. Or, Mr. Rooney I do say I heard a tale involving yourself and an elderly woman of the night.

A lad near me at the Blackpool game kept shouting 'should have gone to specsavers'. This was cringe worthy enough but his mates thought it was the wittiest thing ever which just made me ingest my balls even more violently.

I'd much rather someone shout 'ref, you fucking **** fucking twat dick' than something twee and bent like 'should have gone to specsavers'.

I'm waiting for someone to reference 'Go compare' and that's it, I'm done with football.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Skashion said:

A lad near me at the Blackpool game kept shouting 'should have gone to specsavers'. This was cringe worthy enough but his mates thought it was the wittiest thing ever which just made me ingest my balls even more violently.

I'd much rather someone shout 'ref, you fucking **** fucking twat dick' than something twee and bent like 'should have gone to specsavers'.

I'm waiting for someone to reference 'Go compare' and that's it, I'm done with football.
I think you're blowing
You won't stop going
But you'll thank your stars that you visited Eastlands

TheMightyQuinn said:

Stop sitting in the family stand then. Simples... In good old 109 things are much better. Usually there's someone fat or who resembles a B-list celebrity to mock in the away section.

strongbowholic said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I think you're blowing
You won't stop going
But you'll thank your stars that you visited Eastlands

I. Want. To. Die. Kill. Me. Now.

;)

BrianW said:
I can just imagine what it's going to be like in a few years:

'I say, Tevez, what an absolutely sublime shot!'
'Quite, Cedric, but I think you ought also to give due credit to the splendid ball from Silva that contributed to the attempt.'
'Oh, I say, referee. If it is your considered decision that it was offside, I am forced to conclude that you are guilty of the sin of Onan.'
'Play up City! Ra, ra, ra!'

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.