If this is how the club treat loyal supporters...

supergrover said:
SWP's back said:
I think you may have just walked into a clarkie.

joined a few weeks back the idiot won't even know clarkie or what one is.

I think sarcasm and people taking it as real existed before clarkie's post mate. It is just it now has a name on here.

supergrover said:
SteSteez said:
How can a steward take away a card from you?
This question might be daft but to me it's not.

The card is something placed inside my wallet securely in a zipped coat pocket, how do they get to this card? unless you have "voluntarily" given them this card?
In which case you are admitting guilt somewhat.

if a steward asked me to go on the concourse or wherever I'd go there and he would be met with a constant response of : No Comment!

if he asked for my card my response would be: No!

what, he's gonna assault me and steal it from me?

Don't give your card, if you have problems after the game deny any involvement and inform the club your wallet was stolen a day before the game... But you didn't report your card stolen due to being in a state of shock and still in recovery.

Also: I've sat all around the stadium (usually 109) but the worst swearing i've ever heard has been in the family stand on the days i've been there, really was vulgar language considering the amount of kids about... even though this was right at the front and I was sat near the lads the stewards didn't do a single thing.

would they not just get his seat number anyway?

Yes but if he denies ever even going into the stadium at said date then how can they prove he was there and actually commiting said offense?

Alot of crime is recorded on CCTV yet the amount of prosecutions from the result of CCTV is very small.

But it doesn't even need to get to this stage - as I said and take note: don't admit guilt, simple respone of: No comment.
How can they prove and therefore justify taking your seasoncard off you and permanently banning you?

if you admit swearing and so on then ok but even after admitting it to a steward, where is the proof of admittance?
Nothing audible is recorded.

I know its private land and they can remove you based on any grounds but they are accusing you of something you haven't done.

I'm no legal expert but surely fans have a leg to stand on here?

I ain't handing over my card anyway, atleast one steward is going home in a "fucking" ambulance ;) if they pick me out

I was pretty pissed about recieving a public order offence for £80.00 coming back from Stoke away for swearing in public. Pathetic.

Someone walking next to me got done for the same things walking out of Piccadilly train station after the Stoke game. He got gripped up by the policeman and hauled aside!

Manchestercitychorlton said:
I was pretty pissed about recieving a public order offence for £80.00 coming back from Stoke away for swearing in public. Pathetic.

Someone walking next to me got done for the same things walking out of Piccadilly train station after the Stoke game. He got gripped up by the policeman and hauled aside!

all about meeting targets........

Manchestercitychorlton said:

In manchester?

What actually for? The honest answer please, dont dress it up.

supergrover said:
ShadrachDingle said:
City have moved on. City now have money and want to attract better fans, hopefully fans with more cash and class. Look what happened when it was 5 pounds a ticket not long ago, it created yobbish behaviour. Soon as the rich owners hike the price up to 80 quid a ticket this will stop lager louts and people swearing during a match

nice try!
£80 a ticket hahahahaha we would burn the fucker down first get real pal it's not landon.

Give it a few years it'll be that price. When the tickets were 5 quid people throwing coke everywhere and kicking the back of the seats. What scum

There is enough riff raff already.

ShadrachDingle said:
supergrover said:
nice try!
£80 a ticket hahahahaha we would burn the fucker down first get real pal it's not landon.

Give it a few years it'll be that price. When the tickets were 5 quid people throwing coke everywhere and kicking the back of the seats. What scum

There is enough riff raff already.

see you don't like variety much, throwing and kicking i agree with but not for swearing.
really can't see 80 a game think we have lost far too many good fans to date over price, and besides you don't need money to have class.

City FC you are twats !!!!!!!!!!
Sorry but if this is the heavy handiness you wish to pursue then you need to have a rethink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I understand what you are trying to do,but by the same token I hear so much racial overtones that this is a joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If these people are also employed by the same stewards at OT,then these RED FUCKERS at OT,are taking the piss !!!!!!!!!
Unless they want to throw another poor bastard down the steps and break both legs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If the person employed by City is the same one who appears to be ex PC PLOD,from the Manchester City Police Force,then can I ask him to stop being a complete TWAT and treat one and all as the same !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not believe the guy was thrown out just for swearing, if he was well i agree it is out of order and the stewards concerned need at least sacking.

However what if someobody is jumping up and down, swearing and hurling abuse at our own players as has been suggested, ie "Toure your a lazy twat" etc etc.. have most of us not wished, because i know i have, that people like that should either stay at home or keep there mouths shut. If they continue don't you think they deserve to be thrown out. Im not asking for a clinical atmosphere and i really don't think the club expect that, but i hate to hear our players getting slagged off, and i know for a fact insults have been heard by the bench and they have complained about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.