If True Who Are They Two "Blow Your Mind Singings"

Sneijder (Tevez+cash swap) and Ibra.

"Bet365, Hills and Ladbrokes all quote City at 14-1 to win the Champions League, while Paddy Power are betting on which stars are signed in the summer.

Kaka is seen as the most likely at 2-1 with Wesley Sneijder, Scott Parker, Gabriel Milito, Karim Benzema and Gareth Bale also seen as possible arrivals."

There are a few reasons why I don't think it'll be Ibra.

1. It would basically spell the end (or even more bench-warming than now) for Dzeko already as Ibra would become the tall target man and I don't think we're even close to giving up on Dzeko.

2. AC Milan have, as far as I know, an iron clad option to sign Ibra for a mere 20m. Considering he has been their talisman this season, loves Milan, said he wants to stay, and said he doesn't think he could handle another move, that makes our chances of getting him very minimal.

3. The sort of player we need is someone to replace Tevez - not a big guy but someone smaller, quicker, and skillful. Luis Suarez would have been perfect for too late. Aguero and Hulk are two options maybe.

LoveCity said:
There are a few reasons why I don't think it'll be Ibra.

1. It would basically spell the end (or even more bench-warming than now) for Dzeko already as Ibra would become the tall target man and I don't think we're even close to giving up on Dzeko.

2. AC Milan have, as far as I know, an iron clad option to sign Ibra for a mere 20m. Considering he has been their talisman this season, loves Milan, said he wants to stay, and said he doesn't think he could handle another move, that makes our chances of getting him very minimal.

3. The sort of player we need is someone to replace Tevez - not a big guy but someone smaller, quicker, and skillful. Luis Suarez would have been perfect for too late. Aguero and Hulk are two options maybe.

Always rated Hulk, exciting player too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.