If twitcher

SWP's back said:
Then I have no argument with you here, I thought you were stating that Mancini is a poor manager and twitch is a good one.

Well you thought wrong. And jumped in all angry as usual.

Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:
Then I have no argument with you here, I thought you were stating that Mancini is a poor manager and twitch is a good one.

Well you thought wrong. And jumped in all angry as usual.

Grrrrr - I am Mr Nasty after all.

You posted:

It's as simple as this:

A good manager makes his team greater than the sum of it's parts. for evidence I give you man utd and spurs. Hell, I'll throw in Blackpool and brum too.

A poor manager makes his team less than the sum of its parts .

So there was no insinuation here?

SWP's back said:
A poor manager makes his team less than the sum of its parts .

So there was no insinuation here?[/quote]

It's a simple statement of fact which noone can credibly deny.

Your paranoia is not my problem

Didsbury Dave said:
A poor manager makes his team less than the sum of its parts.

Tit

SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Tit

A very well thought out argument there Swp's Back.

:- )

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I don't know who's the better manager at the moment because their careers have been radically different.

Lol, well yeah. One has a long list of trophies won, one hasn't.
I really don't get the Redknapp wankfest, Big Mal's Cigar was laughed out of town for suggesting he might one day be our manager!

It's laughable when all people compare between Mancini and Redknapp is their trophy haul won over their respective careers. Mancini has always been at big Italian clubs and couldn't of went to Inter at a better time with the weakening of his rivals in the scandal that engulfed Milan and Juve at the beginning of his tenure.
Harry has grown as a mananger, did a very good job at Portsmouth (the finances were more the boards fault I’d argue) and you have to take your hat off to what he's achieved at Spurs so far.
Players such as Bale and Modric have improved under him, they go out to beat teams and more often than not, this tends to work. VDV has also been a terrific signing.
I think we'll finish behind Spurs as they're just a better side than us that Harry has moulded over time. My hope is that Chelsea lose to United twice and we get something from the bridge which we are more than capable of.
I'm not having a go at Bobby here, I can see what he's trying to do, I just think that there's too many average players at the club and not all of this can be put at Hughes door. He certainly needs to be given time to right the wrongs so patience is the key. We don't have enough pace in the side to get behind full backs and our lethargic passing allows defences to re-group anytime it looks like a counter attack is on. Hopefully we can get these and other problems sorted in time, just the right players need to be brought in.

SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Tit

How do you think it makes you look when you fire "tit", "moron", "prick" etc in every other post you make?

Forget all the personal insults. Let's just state the blooming obvious. If anyone needs to improve at Eastlands it has to be Mancini. Don't get me wrong, I want him to stay and win us trophies but he really needs to do something about his man management skills. I recall saying exactly the same thing about Mark Hughes, namely that he needed an assistant who gets on well with the players. Sadly for him, they booted him out before providing him with that assistant. In my view, we should get hold of Chris Hughton straightaway, that's my solution. His man management expertise would help Mancini no end.

All these posters that are saying "yeah but what's he won" sound like rags!! How many managers since the premier league have won something? Redknapp has done a good job consistently for years and for the 1st time at spurs he has got a realistic chance of competing and what he is doing there is excellent!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.