If twitcher

Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:
See my previous point about finishing 5th twice.

You must be loving this lull in performance from us. Not seen you so animated in months.

They sacked their manager because they were playing so poorly and were at the bottom of the league. Go and ask a Spurs fan what they think of Redknapp's inpact at the club, or one of their directors, or anyone involved in football in fact.

And don't ever accuse me of loving poor City performances. It's childishness in the extreme, and insulting to someone like me who has followed City home and away for 30 years.
Just did and he said Ramos was shit.

Stop making it seem as if spurs were anything other than a very team he took over. You make it sound like he took a champ side to the top of the league

SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:
They sacked their manager because they were playing so poorly and were at the bottom of the league. Go and ask a Spurs fan what they think of Redknapp's inpact at the club, or one of their directors, or anyone involved in football in fact.

And don't ever accuse me of loving poor City performances. It's childishness in the extreme, and insulting to someone like me who has followed City home and away for 30 years.

Ask him what he thinks of Redknapp and report back on here. No, ask him what everyone at the club thinks of Redknapp. Players too.

Quite astounding, and not a little amusing, that I'm on here arguing whether Redknapp's done a good job at Spurs

Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:

Ask him what he thinks of Redknapp and report back on here. No, ask him what everyone at the club thinks of Redknapp. Players too.

Quite astounding, and not a little amusing, that I'm on here arguing whether Redknapp's done a good job at Spurs

cut the crap dave - is spazman a better manager than bob? yes or no will suffice

He's a very good manager, no doubt. As others have said, if you take the blip of Ramos out, Spurs were more or less a top 5 team waiting to have a bit of confidence breathed into them but he still had to successfully do that and he has, to some tune too. And to be fair he has added some very good players to that team too. No idea how he would have done with us as I think our situation is incredibly unique.I am looking forward to how he'll do with England though, assuming the FA give him the job.

Dave I don't understand your point.

I think 'Arry is a decent manager but he is nowhere near as good as Mancini.

30 years of supporting City doesn't stop you having shite opinions or pre-conceived ideas about Mancini, does it.

As I say, didn't see you this animated during our good spells. Ps we are third.

SWP's back said:

30 years of supporting City doesn't stop you having shite opinions or pre-conceived ideas about Mancini, does it.

As I say, did see you this animated during our good spells.

I have not once argued that Redknapp is a better manager than Mancini. I'm arguing that Redknap is not a "poor" manager, as several on here has stated.

I don't know who's the better manager at the moment because their careers have been radically different.

With regards to the 30 years thing, you said I was glad we played poorly. If I felt like that I wouldn't follow City around because I wouldn't love the club. It's a straightforward point.

Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:

I have not once argued that Redknapp is a better manager than Mancini. I'm arguing that Redknap is not a "poor" manager, as several on here has stated.

I don't know who's the better manager at the moment because their careers have been radically different.

With regards to the 30 years thing, you said I was glad we played poorly. If I felt like that I wouldn't follow City around because I wouldn't love the club. It's a straightforward point.

If that is the case then alarm bells are ringing

Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:

Then I have no argument with you here, I thought you were stating that Mancini is a poor manager and twitch is a good one.

(though that is what you implied)

ps - If you aren't glad you can have a good moan, then don't seem so happy to moan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.