If twitcher

howfen blue said:
All these posters that are saying "yeah but what's he won" sound like rags!! How many managers since the premier league have won something? Redknapp has done a good job consistently for years and for the 1st time at spurs he has got a realistic chance of competing and what he is doing there is excellent!!

and all the posters wanking over Arry and Spurs should fuck off and support them, and let us City fans support Our Club and Our manager!

PistonBlue said:
howfen blue said:
All these posters that are saying "yeah but what's he won" sound like rags!! How many managers since the premier league have won something? Redknapp has done a good job consistently for years and for the 1st time at spurs he has got a realistic chance of competing and what he is doing there is excellent!!

and all the posters wanking over Arry and Spurs should fuck off and support them, and let us City fans support Our Club and Our manager!
The old support someone else insult!! I do support our club home and away through thick and thin and support Mancini but does that mean I can't think somebody else is a good manager? I reckon you should go and watch a video of how spurs beat an ac Milan in their own backyard and then keep telling me the blokes a chancer who doesn't know fuck all!!

sibierski express said:
Tbf I'd love Arry to take over at City one day. He puts together a really good team and players love playing for him. A bit like Mourinho's teams fought like lions for him. Don't think he'd ever come to us as I remember him rejecting Newcastle cos he didn't want to move up north at this stage of his life. Well if we can't have him then I'm hoping he becomes the next England manager as I'd finally want to see an England side I'm proud of as 1996 was a long time ago.

Are you a City fan?

SWP's back said:
BillyShears said:
A very well thought out argument there Swp's Back.

:- )

Thanks.

Sometimes, less is more.

Seems to be your modus operandi when it comes to football discussions...

Maybe you should stick to the Falklands war...oh wait....:- )

Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:

How do you think it makes you look when you fire "tit", "moron", "prick" etc in every other post you make?

Unlike you Dave. I don't come on here to revel in what everyone thinks of me on a daily basis. I do not see the need to be provocative, just to be seen. To gloat about how many pages my threads can acheive in only a few hours as if it makes you more complete as a human. I am not that shallow for those things to bother me. I don't live vicariously through my avatar in bluemoon.

Nor do I fire tit, prick and moron in every other post. As much as you wish it to be so. Though you do receive more of my barbs than most, that however, is just because you are all 3 of those things and can be seen on here revelling in any performance is below a 9/10.

You are a one trick pony and luckily, the majority of the forum see you as such.

ps - I could go on like this every time you post, but sometimes, just putting "tit" is easier.

BillyShears said:
SWP's back said:
Thanks.

Sometimes, less is more.

As opposed to your brown nosing of anyone that agrees with you (usually Dave) and then professing your intimate knowledge of ric when anyone questions you.

Or running your agenda based on what our manager did to your friend (who made a lovely best man I think on that gypsy wedding programme last night - i think)

Or running away for a few weeks to sulk that things are going well and before coming back and not always being the last one to lost your temper and swear at people?

Anyway, must dash, the kettle having an arguement with the pot over who is the blackest.

howfen blue said:
PistonBlue said:
The old support someone else insult!! I do support our club home and away through thick and thin and support Mancini but does that mean I can't think somebody else is a good manager? I reckon you should go and watch a video of how spurs beat an ac Milan in their own backyard and then keep telling me the blokes a chancer who doesn't know fuck all!!

Not an insult I normally throw around, I'm just fed up with the implication that Arry is great and Mancini is bad. I don't particularly have a problem with Redknapp, but the posters banging on him all invent convenient criteria to rule out Mancini's record in Italy as irrelevant. The facts are Mancini has been far, far more successful than Redknapp, Yet some posters just dismiss this.

I did watch some of last nights Spurs match, pretty much all the second half and what I saw was a smash and grab. Milan were easily the better side, but were caught on the break, it happens. Lennon was excellent and the goal was a great counter attack. Does this warrant a group power wank over Redknapp on here, no.

SWP's back said:
BillyShears said:

As opposed to your brown nosing of anyone that agrees with you (usually Dave) and then professing your intimate knowledge of ric when anyone questions you.

Or running away for a few weeks to sulk that things are going well and before coming back and not always being the last one to lost your temper and swear at people?

Anyway, must dash, the kettle having an arguement with the pot over who is the blackest.

I'm sure you need to dash after your performance in this thread mate. No idea what you meant in the rest of the little rant. I can only assume you're angry because you're struggling to back up your well thought out insults with a decent argument...in my opinion of course.

BillyShears said:
SWP's back said:

I'm sure you need to dash after your performance in this thread mate. No idea what you meant in the rest of the little rant. I can only assume you're angry because you're struggling to back up your well thought out insults with a decent argument...in my opinion of course.

Whats up Billy?

My performance in this thread?

Defending our manager.
Saying Spurs finished 5th twice in the previous seasons before Arry and therefore it was hardly as amazing an acheivement as is being made out?
Calling you for the brown nosing little thing you are or calling dismal a tit?

Why don't you wind you neck in or are you too busy sucking off dave to let him by himself?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.