If united went down...

Kenney_The_Blue said:
would you be happy? Or would you miss the derbys?

(I know there not going to go down anytime soon)

Just a quick question

I'd love it, really love it. I know its implausible but I have had a few quid on them to drop at 7500/1 (pay my mortgage off!).
who knows? They have an easy start to the season, but with out the tranny, tevez and shrek (injured?), there is nothing there to strike fear into oppenents any more, imho.

Best thing, its on with BetFred ... that would be nice!

They would lose half their fan base for a start. All the cockney reds would have to start supporting a local team. We'd never see them on here again because they would be so embarassed. Would I love it? fookin' right I would.

How daft a question is this? It's not as if they'd be down forever so send the buggers down.

As it happens, derby days are not even a patch on what they were so I wouldn't shed a tear for their permanent demise. We can save our big atmospheres for the likes of Real and Barca in the Champions League!:)

I would rather see them struggle for a few seasons in the bottom half and then become a yoyo team. The Americans suffering to pay the repayments on their debts as the crowds and shirt sales dwindle. The excuses for performances becoming more like an episode from 'Jackanory'. Getting relegated would just get things over too quickly!!

Glad for a bit but in the next 10-15 years when we build a team and a club that can challenge year in year out for top trophies i'd rather be finishing 1st above United in 2nd and beating them in cup finals than never playing them!

danburge82 said:
Glad for a bit but in the next 10-15 years when we build a team and a club that can challenge year in year out for top trophies i'd rather be finishing 1st above United in 2nd and beating them in cup finals than never playing them!

united in 2nd place? Never.League 2 yes.

I would be abserloutly fuking overjoyed and brought to tears of both laughter and joy if they went down.

It really would be the happiest day of my life!

Would love it if it happened, probably the next best thing to us winning a trophy, but i'm sure i would miss them in an odd sense eventually, i mean they are doing a good job of keeping all the plastics away from coms.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
would you be happy? Or would you miss the derbys?

(I know there not going to go down anytime soon)

Just a quick question
I'd prefer them to struggle mid table for 5 or 10, years then get relegated but stay down for 2seasons. Before kicking their way back to the prem to again settle in mid table.
But we need to make the most of it this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.