If we all manage to get in weds v Leipzig…

well that seems more like I counted. Great crowd.
If we’d have been playing Bayern or Dortmund rather than Leipzig, the away end would’ve had 5,000 in it rather than the 60 that I counted.

That would have meant the attendance was over 50,000.

I drove from Hull and back to attend with my lad last night. I got in at 00:30 and started work at 8. The lad has gone to school. It’s hard work but worth it.

I just believe Pep should look more into it rather than digging out fans. Barcelona is rarely full apart from knockout Chamions League matches and El Clasicos.

Did something go wrong with the Colin Bell tickets last night? Checked the ticket website and everywhere was full bar some areas in ss3 then checked back later and ss3 had sold out but tickets popped up in the Colin bell. Seemed odd to me.

If we’d have been playing Bayern or Dortmund rather than Leipzig, the away end would’ve had 5,000 in it rather than the 60 that I counted.

That would have meant the attendance was over 50,000.

I drove from Hull and back to attend with my lad last night. I got in at 00:30 and started work at 8. The lad has gone to school. It’s hard work but worth it.

I just believe Pep should look more into it rather than digging out fans. Barcelona is rarely full apart from knockout Chamions League matches and El Clasicos.

Couldn't agree more mate, got back to North Wales about 11.45pm, in work at 07.30. Knackered.
It's our choice but I don't think some know the hoops we have to jump through.

I got to the ground 45 mins before kick off, walked straight in (east stand).
I was in ground 45 mins before kick off but there seemed to be a problem for late arrivals in SS3 ..people were still coming in 15 mins after kick off.
Plenty of young kids in SS3 which is good as they are the fans of the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.