If we all manage to get in weds v Leipzig…

Peps paid to manage the team and represent city in it's entirity, not moan about and insult the fans while opening us up to be laughted at.

I know two people on the cup scheme who never even got their tickets allocated and money taken for them, I know other SC holders who aren't on the cup schemes because midweeks are not possible.

The area in the east stand empty was the corporate, I expect Saturday will be near full, the comment wasn't necessary or useful.

Yeah we would love a full house, but if we are not in that position well that's how it is, thank those bothering to turn up rather than digs at fans in general.

Peps paid to manage the team and represent city in it's entirity, not moan about and insult the fans while opening us up to be laughted at.

I know two people on the cup scheme who never even got their tickets allocated and money taken for them, I know other SC holders who aren't on the cup schemes because midweeks are not possible.

The area in the east stand empty was the corporate, I expect Saturday will be near full, the comment wasn't necessary or useful.

Yeah we would love a full house, but if we are not in that position well that's how it is, thank those bothering to turn up rather than digs at fans in general.
I bet Pep his family or friends
dontt have to deal with the utter shambles which is our ticket office or these utterly useless mobile tickets.

Pep mentioned the lower than usual crowd in the interview there.
said they've scored 16 goals in the last 3 games and at the weekend he'd like to see more fans there
Did he see the crowd at his beloved Barca?

Why was he watching the crowd. He is there to manage/coach the team not count the flaming crowd for goodness sake. That’s why we have a mechanised or whatever turnstile it counts how many pass through the hallowed portals not Pep Guardiola! Concentrate on the game Pep leave the fans alone.

Chelsea didn’t last night.

Liverpool and United may but that’s what decades of success and gets you.

The players and Pep deserve fuck all. They are well paid athletes who have no worries in the world.

The fans are the ones who deserve better, we’re coming to the end of a pandemic where people have lost their jobs or have to spend their money elsewhere and this fan base continues to get treated like shit by those in charge. Pep may as well be a football twitter account like @PerfectPep with the ill informed shite he comes out with that indirectly attacks the fans base that continue to support in numbers through difficult times. His precious Barca got 39,000 last night, not everyone lives in a multi million pound apartment in Manchester like Pep and he should know that, but he doesn’t because he doesn’t get us as a club or fan base. Great manager aside.
Agree mate although I think Bartha had a legal limit to 40,000 for the game, not sure how much that affected it in reality.

How was access to the stadium last night? I read on the match thread that there were big queues waiting to get in. I'm at the game on saturday, so I'm curious as to what time to get to the entrance. 30 minutes? 45?

How was access to the stadium last night? I read on the match thread that there were big queues waiting to get in. I'm at the game on saturday, so I'm curious as to what time to get to the entrance. 30 minutes? 45?

get there for 12

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.