If we could win the league this season

I’ll be honest with I think they could go undefeated all season . For the last 2 seasons we have all been waiting for them to fuck up ,get injuries drop form but it hasn’t happened . What we did last season was once in a lifetime football and will never be seen again but it comes at a price and we are seeing it now . Would be our greatest ever feat to win it this season
Well that going undefeated all season has only happened twice in what 130 years so good luck with that shout, it won't happen.

Well that going undefeated all season has only happened twice in what 130 years so good luck with that shout, it won't happen.
Fucking hope not but strange things are happening to his season so wouldn’t rule the ****s out. Wish they got some injuries though

Why such negativity?
OK, I know as a long in the tooth blue it's in our DNA to think negatively, but why? We're in with a great shout this season.
If you really think the Scouse lot believe they're home and dry, think again, they don't and more importantly neither do their players, coaching staff, Manager, or the media.
They put up a false, insecure, flimsy facade, don't fall for it, keep your faith and don't dare to stop dreaming, good things are due to us, throw off your ingrained Mancunian pessimistic bollox and put your best foot forward, we will prevail....again!

Why such negativity?
OK, I know as a long in the tooth blue it's in our DNA to think negatively, but why? We're in with a great shout this season.
If you really think the Scouse lot believe they're home and dry, think again, they don't and more importantly neither do their players, coaching staff, Manager, or the media.
They put up a false, insecure, flimsy facade, don't fall for it, keep your faith and don't dare to stop dreaming, good things are due to us, throw off your ingrained Mancunian pessimistic bollox and put your best foot forward, we will prevail....again!
My problem is if I think the worst then I’m not gutted if if goes tits up. I know it’s a shit way to think but that’s me I suppose

It would top the lot, but I suspect Liverpool won the league back in the summer in a meeting at PL HQ. We're up against dark forces

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.