If we don't sign anyone, we won't finish top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickmcfc

That's my opinion and I have said it. People around us are getting stronger, we have got weaker with the loss of Adam Johnson. Really think we should have tried for Torres and go for Ashley Young in replace of AJ. Come in Mancini, get some players in!

Re: If we don't sign anyone, we won't finish 4th.

rickmcfc said:
That's my opinion. People around us are getting stronger, we have got weaker with the loss of Adam Johnson. Really think we should have tried for Torres and go for Ashley Young in replace of AJ. Come in Mancini, get some players in!

priceless

I think we will battle with spurs for fourth but i think well get it. I doubt well challenge for the title though, were not a "team" fully yet. We rele needed to get a good winger in this window

Rubbish. Utd and Arsenal are gauranteed top 4 imo which leaves City, Chelsea and Spurs to battle in out for the other two places. City will definately get one of the remaining two places with Chelsea probably getting the other place, Spurs are a bit too far back and too inconsistent to get top four imo.

The squad is more than capable of finishing Top4.

I would like to see us sign a wide player with a bit of pace, something we currently lack. If were going in for Larrson of brum, he obviously has no confidence in swp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.