If we don't sign anyone, we won't finish top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
BobKowalski said:
Stiss said:
But then we'd be facing the difficulty every other team will. Bedding that player in to the team in a packed month.

We're a few weeks ahead on that front.

But I guess that's not good enough.

Pfft. Foresight and planning is for girls. Much better we have a last minute scramble with helicopters and flashing lights and fans burning shirts and look 'Whayy he's arrived' 'hurrah' 'we're saved!!'

Lol, plus we aint getting no shit from talksport ;)

Cant wait to hear what Collymore,Redknapp,Thompson,Hansen& lawro have got to say about events on the last day.

Big hole ready to be dug deeper me thinks.

rickmcfc said:
That's my opinion and I have said it. People around us are getting stronger, we have got weaker with the loss of Adam Johnson. Really think we should have tried for Torres and go for Ashley Young in replace of AJ. Come in Mancini, get some players in!

I think signing Edin will be fine tbh, I think with what we got now 3rd and the FA cup.

Josh Blue said:
rickmcfc said:
That's my opinion and I have said it. People around us are getting stronger, we have got weaker with the loss of Adam Johnson. Really think we should have tried for Torres and go for Ashley Young in replace of AJ. Come in Mancini, get some players in!

I think signing Edin will be fine tbh, I think with what we got now 3rd and the FA cup.
rickmcfc Post subject: Re: If we don't sign anyone, we won't finish top 4Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:55 am

bluesimon wrote:

Is it April 1st??

You are really joking arnt you? We sign Dzeko and we sign SIX outstanding players in the Summer (just exactly how many players did our rivals sign in the summer) and you are whinging about Johnson being out?

As for Torres, where exactly would you play him if Dzeko, Tevez and Balotelli were all fit ? I supposed he could have Tevez on his shoulders for that extra bit of height!!

Is nothing good enough for you? So Johnson is injured - perhaps SWP can actually come back into the team and show some bollox and a hint of what he was capable of. Of all the new posts I have seen in the last few weeks, your really is a true comedy moment for me..............

Sanity - well said that man - what a load of spoilt bollocks that op was

Spoilt? WTF? It's my opinion, that's all. Many on this board think 4th is nailed on, that we will piss it and maybe even finish 3rd or higher. Me, I think it's a lot harder than most think. Like I have said a fair few times in this topic, I will pull it back up in may and see where we are.

Just in case you forgot,but Josh beat us to it.haha

I was actually looking for this topic the other day and couldn't find it. When I wrote it that's what I felt. We were loosing games we should win and tottenham were coming back from a lot of injuries, looks like I was wrong in the end though but it was just my opinion.

I'm afraid I have to disagree, in the season just gone we have seemed liked the only club that has progressed with all real major rivals looking at no real improvement with the season as a whole. Though they will no doubt look to strengthen I would be surprised if we perform at the same level and are surpassed, as I believe English football is going through a poor spell, with the Spanish continuing to exert their European dominance, and our rivals do not have the strength to overcome us depsite maybe improving themselves slightly; even if we do not strenthen atall ourselves.

rickmcfc said:
I was actually looking for this topic the other day and couldn't find it. When I wrote it that's what I felt. We were loosing games we should win and tottenham were coming back from a lot of injuries, looks like I was wrong in the end though but it was just my opinion.

You should have listened to me ;-)

rickmcfc said:

Fair enough I only bumped it for a laugh. But am i on the truman show or something similar.

Just what is the point of bumping old threads?

People say things that they think is true at the time, it's a forum that's what we do, we discuss, we debate, we argue

There are plenty of good topics really no need to bump this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.