If we don't sign anyone, we won't finish top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
cibaman said:
I think some on here would have been happier if we had delayed the signing of Dzeko by 29 days to provide them with "last day hysteria".

But then we'd be facing the difficulty every other team will. Bedding that player in to the team in a packed month.

We're a few weeks ahead on that front.

But I guess that's not good enough.

harry the plumber said:
PaulPowerShower said:
We played on Sunday with a full team minus 3 players - Vincent, Nigel, Carlos

And we looked a bag of fucking washing
Yes and our premier league rivals set the world on fire.
Oh no the rags and Arsenal struggled to get past lower league opposition and Spurs got hammered.
But aye lets not look at that when we can slag City off.
It was the F.A. cup and unless you ain`t noticed it happens to teams every year

Sorry - thought it was my opinion I was entitled to. When it is in fact actually yours.

Go city - I love soccerball

PaulPowerShower said:
harry the plumber said:
Yes and our premier league rivals set the world on fire.
Oh no the rags and Arsenal struggled to get past lower league opposition and Spurs got hammered.
But aye lets not look at that when we can slag City off.
It was the F.A. cup and unless you ain`t noticed it happens to teams every year

Sorry - thought it was my opinion I was entitled to. When it is in fact actually yours.

Go city - I love soccerball
Sorry i didn`t realise i t was compulsary to agree with your opinion
Must be because i`m new to this soccerball thing

1.It seems to me that the loss of AJ has got a few on here worried, Balo is reportedly back for the Derby so thats looking good.
2.Ade has not been an integral part of our plans this season so his loss should'nt be all doom and gloom tbh.
3.We have added Edin to the fold this window and now that he's got a goal in the bag i would imagine more will follow.

All n' all we have lost AJ, so no real panic tbh-sweep is still good enough to do a job for us..Spuds havent strengthend their squad tbh,Liverpool are still a way behind us and believe you me the addition of carroll and suarez will in my book not compensate for the loss of Torres.

Scum
Arse
City
Chelsea
Spuds
Dippers

We only have to stay ahead of the Spuds and the dippers for the 4th spot and even with losing AJ we are well capable of that..
Shit Balo and Dzeko havent played together in our team yet..

All looking good and on track as far as im concerned.

we dont need to sign anyone just to prove we have money. im happy with our squad. dzeko joining was big. now if we can get a good run together and dont lose at the swamp who knows ?

You can all laugh and take the piss, good hahahahahahahahahaha

Liverpool get Andy Carroll hahaha 35 million quid 6 months in the Pl and your worried about him ??
Charlie Adam a pub player that cost 500 k looks good in a b/pool team but still a pub player or would you swap him for ANYONE in our squad ?.

Chelsea have just signed Torres and I think they will come strong for the second half of the season and Torres is a class player who will do well for them.How do YOU Know that ?
fancy doing my pools coupon & lottery tickets ?You can all laugh and take the piss, good hahahahahahahahahaha

Stiss said:
cibaman said:
I think some on here would have been happier if we had delayed the signing of Dzeko by 29 days to provide them with "last day hysteria".

But then we'd be facing the difficulty every other team will. Bedding that player in to the team in a packed month.

Indeed.

I think Mancini's challenge has to be to get more out of our back up players, especially in the cups. He needs to build up SWP's confidense. I was also glad we didnt let MJ go out on loan. If we manage his rehab right he might be able to play a role when the fixtures pile up in late March onwards.

cibaman said:
Stiss said:

Indeed.

I think Mancini's challenge has to be to get more out of our back up players, especially in the cups. He needs to build up SWP's confidense. I was also glad we didnt let MJ go out on loan. If we manage his rehab right he might be able to play a role when the fixtures pile up in late March onwards.

MJ didnt go on loan then....didnt know that. ta. get yer head sorted mj and come back soon.

cibaman said:
Stiss said:

Indeed.

Couldn't we loan him out for say a month to get match fitness?

Stiss said:
cibaman said:

Pfft. Foresight and planning is for girls. Much better we have a last minute scramble with helicopters and flashing lights and fans burning shirts and look 'Whayy he's arrived' 'hurrah' 'we're saved!!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.