If we draw Barca in the CL

Of course, if we were to get them in the group stages then we would beat them once.

I fear that it would be like arsenal at home last year. An early sending off and then 90 minutes of chasing shadows.

When I watched the United/Barca CL final in May I thought to myself that we are better equipped to beat Barca than United are, or at least not get as humiliated as United did. It's all about midfield v Barca, and I believe that Yaya, De Jong and perhaps Barry all playing would stifle Xavi and Iniesta's supply to Messi more than Carrick/Gibson/Fletcher could. Infact I hope we do draw them to see how we would fare.

No.

Barca is drawing the bullet in Russian roulette. They're as close to invincibility over 2 legs as I've ever seen a sports team. Sure, Secretariat can be beaten, not likely though.

i am praying we draw them. we have a great chance against them. don't think de jong would let them play thru' us as easily as the rags did. and an on fire silva would pose them more problems as well. so yeah we can beat them.

We would lose. They are the best team ever, and we unfortunately, are not. I do think we could put up a better fight than the red shite. Maybe a 0-0 draw at home if we're lucky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.