If we get to either final are you going ?

Will many fans who haven't got a ticket go to Istanbul? ( If we get there! )
I just happen to be in Turkey that week in holiday! No chance of a ticket as a match day member only

Not under resting the IF in the subject title, but having got slightly carried away looking at routes to Istanbul and hotels in London.

After a dry season of no cup finals last year, will you be going to either IF we get there?
Haha you’re kidding right? Been to every home cup game this season. Can’t even get a ticket for the semi with 10 million membership points. Sorry! Still fuming. Put a real dampener on what could be an amazing season.

Would love to go to Wembley again. Would be my 5th FA Cup final. Qualifying criteria for tickets for the Watford final actually got down to Citizen members, so fingers crossed.
Would love to go to my first final too , do
You possibly know where I can get 2 tickets ? Child and Adult

Would love to go to my first final too , do
You possibly know where I can get 2 tickets ? Child and Adult
Assuming that you're not a seasoncard holder, on the cup scheme, and with sufficient points, Your best bet will be the ticket forum on here. But be advised, it's against forum rules to buy or sell tickets before the game is officially sold out. Also, selling tickets above face value is also forbidden.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.