If we get to either final are you going ?

if it’s a manc final us blues need to be savvy and walk around in large groups and ready for it with their horrible fan base

Not in fa cup scheme so will probably struggle to get a ticket for final.
In the champions league scheme but cannot see me going due to high cost.
Im on the cup scheme mate and won’t be travelling. Should we get there for the final you can DM me and have mine! Have a feeling you’ll get one no problem should we reach the champions league final though.

Deffo for Wembley, although I’ve been booked for a party at the night. They could have a very pissed up DJ on their hands if the result goes the right way or if not, a miserable one - a Smiths disco anyone?
Istanbul will depend on tickets (not on Cup scheme). Fairly hopeful of tickets through corporates - a few people have said that they could always get me tickets so I’ll be calling some favours in. We shall see … or there’s always some kind souls on Bluemoon ;-)

Just booked a weeks Ai in Kusadasi covering the CL, Flights from Izmir seem pretty cheap so it’s a goer if we get there and I can blag a ticket (not on cup scheme & Shite points) missus just asked me why I keep singing “where all going to Istanbullllll” when we’re going nowhere near, I said “it’s all Turkey love, same thing” shhhhhhh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.