If we get to either final are you going ?

I went to the Brighton semi final but I don’t remember the final going to cityzens… I thought I remembered I couldn’t get one. What was the availability like when it went to cityzen members do you remember?
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. From memory, I had no problem getting a ticket. The only issue was that all the "cheaper" ones had gone at that stage.

Wembley is a soulless hole but i'll be there for the semi and the final if we get there.
I'll watch the CL final in the pub if we get there but i'd love to go

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. From memory, I had no problem getting a ticket. The only issue was that all the "cheaper" ones had gone at that stage.
No worries,

Can you remember the prices for the final? What was the difference from the semi?

Cheers

It's a bit raggish

We haven't won a Wembley semi in yonks, and have won ONE CLsemi in our history.

I couldn't give a fuck aboot Franco FC fans,but Shufu fans might find the thread disrespectful.

Remember Wigan ?

No worries,

Can you remember the prices for the final? What was the difference from the semi?

Cheers
Last year's final tickets were £145, £115, £70 and £45. Doesn't guarantee anything for this year obviously, but is a useful benchmark.

Last year's final tickets were £145, £115, £70 and £45. Doesn't guarantee anything for this year obviously, but is a useful benchmark.
Yeah just had a Google.

I paid £70 for mine in 2011 and was right behind Yaya’s goal bottom tier.

Let’s hope I get one of the £45 or £70 ones because I would have to think twice about the others.
£10 difference for concessions is a joke. If it came down to it and there were only £145 tickets left, for me to take my boy would be £280!!!! Mental

No worries,

Cheers
Can't speak for the semi, but I think I paid £145 (!) for the final. Decent view, though.....

20190518-175404.jpg

What do we think the club will organise for Istanbul if we get to the final?
Will they have a choice of day trips and overnights?
Will they be lot more expensive than doing it independently or through spike?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.