If we get to either final are you going ?

Anyone one any of the two cup schemes that won't be going to the finals could you please DM me would be massively appreciated thanks in advance:)

Would love to go to Wembley again. Would be my 5th FA Cup final. Qualifying criteria for tickets for the Watford final actually got down to Citizen members, so fingers crossed.

I booked a family holiday to Crete between 31st May and 10th June completely forgetting that the world cup has pushed everything back. My better half has kindly agreed that I can leave the holiday a day early and get flights from Crete to Istanbul for the final should we get there.

Would love to go to Wembley again. Would be my 5th FA Cup final. Qualifying criteria for tickets for the Watford final actually got down to Citizen members, so fingers crossed.
I went to the Brighton semi final but I don’t remember the final going to cityzens… I thought I remembered I couldn’t get one. What was the availability like when it went to cityzen members do you remember?

I went to the Brighton semi final but I don’t remember the final going to cityzens… I thought I remembered I couldn’t get one. What was the availability like when it went to cityzen members do you remember?
i was on the cup scheme and my lad too,he only had about 4000 points back then,he got one and I managed to get another kids ticket for my nephew too that didnt even have a membership or supporters number.Maybe it was a "glitch " in the system but it happened.

Tickets for the final cost a small fortune too.
It’s going to be £2000 trip if you can’t get one of the “cheaper” tickets. £500 for flights minimum, hotel £300 for two nights, not sure on ticket prices for final but let’s say £300 and spending money £200. I’m estimating that on the cheap, so it will be more than that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.