If we get to either final are you going ?

Direct flights from Manchester are already £800+ and will only go up. Club or spike may put on flights if they can get the planes with it being summer season by time of game. Best option would be to fly via Germany as plenty of flights from there to Istanbul. Hotels are relatively inexpensive, at least at the moment, but you need to research where they are as could be on the other side of the bosphorus. Bear in mind game will not finish until after midnight and stadium in the middle of nowhere, about 25km outside city centre,so getting away after the game could be seriously tricky (uefa couldn't have picked a worse situated stadium). Think we are all going to need a lot of luck for this one!!
Wembley booked and hopefully going to Istanbul

Last edited:
Bit of a random question but is transferring UEFA tickets allowed? My dad has a season ticket, but if he doesn't want to go, I'd give the ticket to my friend (not a city member). This is for a potential final of course.

Does anyone know if the club will screen the FA Cup final at the Etihad for those who can't make it?

Bit like they did for the Brighton game, last game of the season a few years back?

Does anyone know if the club will screen the FA Cup final at the Etihad for those who can't make it?

Bit like they did for the Brighton game, last game of the season a few years back?
Doubt it, Coldplay concert on same day, unless they use the CFA

Well I’ve found a cheapish way of doing this if we get to Istanbul, if we do well in the away leg I’ll be booking it never been to Turkey before, should be fun.

Absofuckinglutely.
Istanbul Airbnb booked and will book flights if things look promising after first leg.

A few of us have booked 4 nights in Marmiris with Jet 2 from Manchester . £340 in a half decent hotel. We've also booked a flight from Dalaman to Istanbul on the day of the game for £55 if we manage to get there. If we don't make it we've lost £55 but still got a weekend away

Booked flights to Istanbul after the Munich game for £130 with the ability to get £50 back through cancellation if all goes wrong. Felt worth it as leaving it until after the semi if we get there would add £500+ to the cost

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.