If we get to either final are you going ?

It's a bit raggish

We haven't won a Wembley semi in yonks, and have won ONE CLsemi in our history.

I couldn't give a fuck aboot Franco FC fans,but Shufu fans might find the thread disrespectful.

Remember Wigan ?
In fairness, the thread title doesn't make any assumptions. It just asks people if they would go if we got to the finals. Not "when", but "if". It's not an unreasonable question, nor is people replying with their intentions and plans. If people want to go to Wembley or Istanbul if we get there then they have to plan in advance. It's not realistic for most people to make no financial provisions for such prospects just so they can appear to be humble.

FA Cup definitely. Champions League will depend mainly on whether I can geta ticket. I’m in the Cup schemes so hopefully I can but I’m not holding my breath.

FA Cup definitely. Champions League will depend mainly on whether I can geta ticket. I’m in the Cup schemes so hopefully I can but I’m not holding my breath.
You will 100% get a ticket on the cup scheme imo.

I'd expect any season ticket holder to get one.

Definitely both !

Having trecked to the Final in Porto during a pandemic, ( still having nightmares about that bloody Porto woman Chemist trying to wrap my brains around a piece of wire up through my nose in pretense of doing a covid test) I'm not gonna miss the chance to actually see us win it !

Definitely both !

Having trecked to the Final in Porto during a pandemic, ( still having nightmares about that bloody Porto woman Chemist trying to wrap my brains around a piece of wire up through my nose in pretense of doing a covid test) I'm not gonna miss the chance to actually see us win it !
Yup that was absolutely brutal, why the fuck did she have to go so deep up your nose, I wasn’t happy

I don’t think I can afford Turkey if we get there

In fairness, the thread title doesn't make any assumptions. It just asks people if they would go if we got to the finals. Not "when", but "if". It's not an unreasonable question, nor is people replying with their intentions and plans. If people want to go to Wembley or Istanbul if we get there then they have to plan in advance. It's not realistic for most people to make no financial provisions for such prospects just so they can appear to be humble.
It's book a hotel with free cancellation now or "try not to jinx it" supersition and pay double.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.