IF we get to the final how would you distribute the tickets?

Loyalty points with allowances kids who go with loyal adults to aways on a regular basis.

Also have it so there isn't a massive que on the first day, 7000 or 7500 plus only.

Also, also if there is a major sporting quarter final on when people are in ques for 4 or 5 hours, like there was with Sri Lanka v England, show the game rather than Sky Sports Advert News.

Gotta say i think the OSC distribution is a farce and needs to be looked at for the final,mate of mine got a ticket for the semi who never attends meetings and doesn't have a big amount of loyalty points.

In exactly the same way - based on a supporter's commitment to attend matches.

-Seasoncard holders have shown more commitment than non-s/c holders.
-Current members of the Cup Scheme have shown more commitment than non- members.

The club are quite rightly giving these supporters priority. That's just my opinion.

It would be nice if the criteria was given out at the start of every season. As for supporters clubs, we started one in 1999 just so we could get tickets for the 2nd division games, worked a treat. I must admit that it is an outdated old boys network that needs sorting.

Billy Spurdle said:

-Current members of the Cup Scheme have shown more commitment than non- members.

The club are quite rightly giving these supporters priority. That's just my opinion.
hard to disagree
but some will

1st come 1st serve would be nice as I dont live in manchester and have no points.

Back to reality.
I will buy it through a internet sport travel package.
2 nights + ticket for £835 then a flight which will cost around £100.

It will cost me around a £1000, but it will be worth every penny if we win it.

squirtyflower said:
Billy Spurdle said:

hard to disagree
but some will

I think if you can present proof from your supporter number that you attended all the cup scheme games then you should be allowed into the process also.

Billy Spurdle said:

Agree, & look into using an online service. Taking time off to queue, or obliging out of towners to use the phone line incurring fees is not ideal

squirtyflower said:
Billy Spurdle said:

hard to disagree
but some will

A lot of cup scheme members never ever go to away matches, so it depends if you think the final is more of a home or an away match.

J.A.M said:
1st come 1st serve would be nice as I dont live in manchester and have no points.

Back to reality.
I will buy it through a internet sport travel package.
2 nights + ticket for £835 then a flight which will cost around £100.

It will cost me around a £1000, but it will be worth every penny if we win it.

One born every minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.