IF we get to the final how would you distribute the tickets?

mancmackem said:
squirtyflower said:
hard to disagree
but some will

I think if you can present proof from your supporter number that you attended all the cup scheme games then you should be allowed into the process also.
i can see where you're coming from, but isn't that no different to a city card holder who goes to all the league games saying they should be treated the same as a seasoncard holder

Bin ALL loyalty scams & length of holding season ticket is the ONLY criteria if any left amount of loyalty points comes into play.
Oh yes & a named photo id with the ticket stamped with the owners name on it is brought in.
The loyalty points can still be rigged by more than one person using the same card but the id & name on ticket will stop any of the touting that's going on.
Fuckin easy,just call me the scam buster,let the screaming begin.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
All those on the cup scheme who have been kicked out of CBL3 have first dabs, and then a treasure hunt round Sport City for the rest.
all those who abandoned their seats should go to the back of the queue<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:00 pm --<br /><br />
bluemanc said:
Bin ALL loyalty scams & length of holding season ticket is the ONLY criteria if any left amount of loyalty points comes into play.
Oh yes & a named photo id with the ticket stamped with the owners name on it is brought in.
The loyalty points can still be rigged by more than one person using the same card but the id & name on ticket will stop any of the touting that's going on.
how do you prove how long you have had a seasonticket?

squirtyflower said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
All those on the cup scheme who have been kicked out of CBL3 have first dabs, and then a treasure hunt round Sport City for the rest.
all those who abandoned their seats should go to the back of the queue

-- Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:00 pm --

bluemanc said:
how do you prove how long you have had a seasonticket?
Now come on,think about it.
I'll tell you something though(i haven't done it)but being in the cup scheme doesn't mean the person in the scheme has been to all the games all it means is the tickets have been paid for by one person.
Fair play to who ever conned City into letting the cup scheme fans get a semi-ticket, but that would be fucked right off.

Due to the stupidity of the semi-final ticket details, would expect something stupid for the final!

But should go down to loyalty points (not just seasoncard holders) because there are some fans who have had a season ticket for years but couldn't afford to renew this year so have 4500+ on a city card yet they hardly have a chance for a semi-final ticket!

J.A.M said:
1st come 1st serve would be nice as I dont live in manchester and have no points.

Back to reality.
I will buy it through a internet sport travel package.
2 nights + ticket for £835 then a flight which will cost around £100.

It will cost me around a £1000, but it will be worth every penny if we win it.

One born every minute.[/quote]

I spent 20 years and a lot more then £1000 watching City win fuck all when I still lived in Manchester.

A £1000 will be like a drop in the ocean to watch them win a cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.