IF we get to the final how would you distribute the tickets?

bluemanc said:
squirtyflower said:
all those who abandoned their seats should go to the back of the queue

-- Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:00 pm --

how do you prove how long you have had a seasonticket?
Now come on,think about it.
I'll tell you something though(i haven't done it)but being in the cup scheme doesn't mean the person in the scheme has been to all the games all it means is the tickets have been paid for by one person.
Fair play to who ever conned City into letting the cup scheme fans get a semi-ticket, but that would be fucked right off.
do you seriously believe the club have season ticket records going back to the 60's?

the guys sitting to my left have had season tickets since maine road days
they never go to a game except the league games, i genuinely don't believe they deserve a ticket above those who may have been going for less time, maybe as they are younger, but go more often

squirtyflower said:
bluemanc said:
Now come on,think about it.
I'll tell you something though(i haven't done it)but being in the cup scheme doesn't mean the person in the scheme has been to all the games all it means is the tickets have been paid for by one person.
Fair play to who ever conned City into letting the cup scheme fans get a semi-ticket, but that would be fucked right off.
do you seriously believe the club have season ticket records going back to the 60's?
Do you seriously believe seaon tickets only started in the 60's.
Mancityjubilee.jpg

How about you have to produce one of these which came with the ST initially & we will take it from the 73/74 season :)

bluemanc said:
squirtyflower said:
Mancityjubilee.jpg

How about you have to produce one of these which came with the ST initially & we will take it from the 73/74 season :)
that isn't proof it was yours, although i don't disbelieve you

i get my first seasonticket in 73, but i could just as easily say 63, who could prove me wrong?
i don't think that there will be a record at the club

i bet they started the records just before the move to CoMS

squirtyflower said:
bluemanc said:
Mancityjubilee.jpg

i get my first seasonticket in 73, but i could just as easily say 63, who could prove me wrong?

I still have the letter that came with it & my brews on it.

bluemanc said:
squirtyflower said:

I still have the letter that came with it & my brews on it.
perhaps not everyone else has quite the capacity for retaining things as you have

squirtyflower said:
Billy Spurdle said:
In exactly the same way - based on a supporter's commitment to attend matches.

-Seasoncard holders have shown more commitment than non-s/c holders.
-Current members of the Cup Scheme have shown more commitment than non- members.

The club are quite rightly giving these supporters priority. That's just my opinion.
hard to disagree
but some will
I wont

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.