IF we get to the final how would you distribute the tickets?

nunogo said:
Remove away fans from our home FA Cup attendances and we averaged under 25,000.

So anyone who went to all FA Cup games get first dibs. Then those who missed one game. Then start with loyalty points.

Some people weren't interested in the FA Cup before, but they are now we're in a semi, so it's unfair they get a ticket before someone who went to every cup game.

Top post

awest said:
nunogo said:
Remove away fans from our home FA Cup attendances and we averaged under 25,000.

So anyone who went to all FA Cup games get first dibs. Then those who missed one game. Then start with loyalty points.

Some people weren't interested in the FA Cup before, but they are now we're in a semi, so it's unfair they get a ticket before someone who went to every cup game.

Top post

Its a never ending subject..! What if someones had a SC for donkeys years but couldn't afford to go to all the cup games this season..?

Compared to someone who's only ever been to 4-5 games in their life, which happen to be cup games this season and only went cos tickets were cheap..?

I swear, I came across this by pure accident. Look @ the name.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kIXhs4ZVMw[/youtube]

You know what, why don't we just leave it to the club to decide. They will never suit all the people all the time but at least they are not being selfish and wanting tickets just for themselves!! They are distributing them the way they see as fairest.

We are very lucky with our club, they try bringing in new innovations to enhance our matchday experience, they do their best with what tickets the grasping FA allow us and still you moan!!

Having travelled to all the Euro away matches this season (as well as the home ones and the Premier away before you start) and experienced the ghettoes that some European team fans have to endure I think we ought to consider ourselves extremely fortunate. If I had to go to matches in stadiums like they have I am not sure that even Vincent Kompany would keep me attending matches!!!! :-)

Let the club get on with it and let us conserve our energy for cheering on the lads against Sunderland on Sunday!

*steps down from soap box*

The club missed a trick for the semi IMO by only including those in the CDS rather than those who have bought FA Cup tickets on a match by match basis. Therefore, next season before the first ball is kicked the club need to clarify exactly what will happen if we find ourselves in the same position again. FA Cup / Carling Cup / Europa League / Champions League to be treated differently from Premier League games insomuch as those supporters that have attended all the Cup games (home and away) get preference for semi final and final tickets. The loyalty points scheme will continue for Premier League away games. As long as the rules are known at the start of the season, there can be no complaints. As it is, it will probably be another 30 years until we get to a semi final so the main talking point will once again be the loyalty points system for United away.

The loyal cup schemers get first dibs. That's because they've proved to be most loyal. The people who've attended all the games yet did not register on the cup scheme are NOT to be included with the cup schemers. That's because they didn't guarantee money - much like seasoncard holders do ahead of citycard holders.

With this, next season, there'll be another 5K on the cup scheme. The club will make a lot more money whilst the most loyal fans will get priority on big match tickets. Everyone's a winner.

The rest are to be put in a ballot.

When are people going to get it!
It's got fuck all to do with so called loyalty - i't' s about money, plain and simple.
Season Card holders pay their money up front, for every game. Cup schemers agree in advance to pay for every home cup game no matter what.
That's the only reward criteria that matters - hence the allocation criteria for semi and possible final tickets..
Anybody who for a second believes the club gives a toss what people were doing in the 60's, 70's etc needs to wake up and smell the burgers at City Square - where they will be watching the semi and final from...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.