IF we get to the final how would you distribute the tickets?

The Pink Panther said:
Gingers Dad said:
No, I'm saying there has to be a pecking order and this is a good one. Same as Season Cards are ahead of City Cards.

But you're saying that someone with a season card for only this season and is in the CDS, should be entitled to an FA Cup final ticket before a supporter who's held one for five years or more

He's also saying, when 50% of our support couldn't be arsed to come and support us in the cup's, that they are rightly being given the opportunity to continue that support... and that those with long term support in the league also have their chance as they'll have loads of points.

The Pink Panther said:
Gingers Dad said:
No, I'm saying there has to be a pecking order and this is a good one. Same as Season Cards are ahead of City Cards.

But you're saying that someone with a season card for only this season and is in the CDS, should be entitled to an FA Cup final ticket before a supporter who's held one for five years or more

Yes. This is the cup and cup attendances have been poor. Thousands of season ticket holders have not gone to the cup ties. This way those who have been going and pledged to go regardless of how many and whatever price get first go.

I'd put Gary Cook on a really fast spinning platform in the middle of the pitch, surrounded by huge fans. He would have the tickets stored in an enormous top hat and the top of the hat would open when Hugh Ferris decides enough supporters are wearing their special issue FA Cup Final cardboard goggles. The fans would blow the tickets into the stands for supporters to catch. Showsec security could then beat the shit out of anyone who has dared to catch a ticket who either wasn't wearing said goggles or doesn't have OSC membership.

Billy Spurdle said:
In exactly the same way - based on a supporter's commitment to attend matches.

-Seasoncard holders have shown more commitment than non-s/c holders.
-Current members of the Cup Scheme have shown more commitment than non- members.

The club are quite rightly giving these supporters priority. That's just my opinion.

How have members of the cup scheme shown more commitment. I'v been to all home cup games this season, plus all away F.a cup games and aris and kiev away. probably more than 90% off all those on the cup scheme, i just never thought about going on the cup scheme as it could take money out of my account at inconvenient times. does this make me less loyal?

Lancet Fluke said:
I'd put Gary Cook on a really fast spinning platform in the middle of the pitch, surrounded by huge fans. He would have the tickets stored in an enormous top hat and the top of the hat would open when Hugh Ferris decides enough supporters are wearing their special issue FA Cup Final cardboard goggles. The fans would blow the tickets into the stands for supporters to catch. Showsec security could then beat the shit out of anyone who has dared to catch a ticket who either wasn't wearing said goggles or doesn't have OSC membership.

fucking great , made me laugh

Gingers Dad said:
The Pink Panther said:

Yes. This is the cup and cup attendances have been poor. Thousands of season ticket holders have not gone to the cup ties. This way those who have been going and pledged to go regardless of how many and whatever price get first go.

What about a five year season card holder who isn't in the CDS but has attended all the cup games? He's been spending hundreds of pounds every season and a new member takes priority

My point is CDS members should not get priority because the club didn't make that clear at the launch of the scheme

The Pink Panther said:
Gingers Dad said:

What about a five year season card holder who isn't in the CDS but has attended all the cup games? He's been spending hundreds of pounds every season and a new member takes priority

My point is CDS members should not get priority because the club didn't make that clear at the launch of the scheme

What about a City Access Card holder with thousands of points who goes to every cup tie, why should they be behind season card holders with less points.

Exactly, that's why rewarding CDS folk for their pledge of support with no known reward at the time they joined the scheme is a good idea. 15,000 season ticket holders were missing from the Reading cup quarter final match, that's why folk in the scheme have been rewarded.

Who said none to ex City players? You do realise it would be the 55th anniversary of a certain neck break? 20 tickets to players who have served us for decades is the least that should happen.

jay_mcfc said:
Who said none to ex City players? You do realise it would be the 55th anniversary of a certain neck break? 20 tickets to players who have served us for decades is the least that should happen.

If they were at York and are in the cup scheme they'll be fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.