If we're going to lose our title ...

I would rather we got back on track and started winning some games.Lets just concentrate on finishing in a strong second with some good wins.

citytill1die84 said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
... would you rather lose it with a few games to go or on the very last day of the season?

We've already lost it with 12 games to go. Thing is it won't hurt us as much as it hurt them last season. TBH i'm already over it now and just can't wait for Sunday's FA Cup game.

This

Who would have thought that after the ernomously stimulating and inspiring end to last season, we will be 12 points behind this with 12 games to go this season.

It has been an unatural and bad premier league season.

so far

We must fight til the end. We are city for fucksake!! We cant throw the towel in. I dont want the scum to have the title in the bag going into the derby!!! If we make it easy for them then they can try their kids in the remaining league games and concentrate on the champs league. C'mon fellow blues lets give it everything until the end!!!

I just don't want to give them a guard of honour in April, fight till the end city, it's over but the season isn't yet!

It's not over till it's over. While it remains possible you've got to keep believing. Regardless of whose in charge, yes I couldn't resist a dig, he maybe inept but credit were credit is due he's been pretty lucky in his managerial career so far.

Blueband Brother said:
Who would have thought that after the ernomously stimulating and inspiring end to last season, we will be 12 points behind this with 12 games to go this season.

It has been an unatural and bad premier league season.

so far

Like I say, the current situation is the result of the bizarreness that was last summers transfer window.

Not winning the title is more familiar than winning it.

I know now our ambitions are a lot higher along with expectation but you must always have some perspective.

Obviously the leagues not over until it's mathematically impossible to win it but I won't lose any sleep if we don't win it.

You can't win it every year, like we proved last season. Also, what did United win last season?

As long as we are consistently challenging for the title and up that end of the table that's all I ask for

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.