If/when we sign Dzeko

Ducky_ said:
Shooter 83 said:
Anyone else hear Redknapp going on about Dzeko after the game yesterday on talkshite?
Saying he's not worth the 30m we are going to pay.
Harry rent-a-quote Redknapp says a lot of things. Mostly bullshit.

Doesn't he rate Bale about £60 mil?

Shooter 83 said:
Anyone else hear Redknapp going on about Dzeko after the game yesterday on talkshite?
Saying he's not worth the 30m we are going to pay.

yeah unless they play for them and worth billions

the--dud said:
NinoK said:
I forgot how much I hated bosnian commentators, whoa.

It sounds like he's yelling down a 2€ mic from his local supermarket.

Also, I find it pretty amusing how a bunch of eastern europeans started showing up here on the forums after the Dzeko rumours got serious.

How come you joined then? Can't imagine there being many city fans in Slovenia either...
I've been following City since the Sven era actually. Not that long ago, but I guess it's longer than most people from my area. Not that it matters.

You'd be suprised at how much attention City gets here (both in the media and amongst football fans). Theres a pretty loyal following here too, mostly english and irish immigrants though.

gonna be very interesting to see where he plays. I cant see Tevez being happy on the wing and Dzeko is a centre forward. Balotelli wont be happy with the bench and Silva have to play. I personally think he wont live up to the expectations...he lacks a bit of pace

NinoK said:
the--dud said:
How come you joined then? Can't imagine there being many city fans in Slovenia either...
I've been following City since the Sven era actually. Not that long ago, but I guess it's longer than most people from my area. Not that it matters.

You'd be suprised at how much attention City gets here (both in the media and amongst football fans). Theres a pretty loyal following here too, mostly english and irish immigrants though.
You started following the club when it looked like we'd hit the jackpot financially but find it 'amusing' when somebody takes an interest in the club their countryman is likely to join? Brilliant!

gooney said:
gonna be very interesting to see where he plays. I cant see Tevez being happy on the wing and Dzeko is a centre forward. Balotelli wont be happy with the bench and Silva have to play. I personally think he wont live up to the expectations...he lacks a bit of pace

Lovely problem to have though isn't it?

NinoK said:
the--dud said:

I have supported the blue's for 53 years now and gives me the greatest of pleasure to say WELCOME ABOARD.

bluelol said:
NinoK said:

I have supported the blue's for 53 years now and gives me the greatest of pleasure to say WELCOME ABOARD.

Completely agree Lol any team in Europe would sign Dzeko in a heartbeat.

gooney said:

Aye,a shame you pipped us to Bendtner and Chamakh...........

10.Goater_Legend said:
Will his impact take us to our first Premier League title?.

if only football were so simple

he will certainly help though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.