If/when we sign Dzeko

3 big names fighting over 2 maybe sometimes 1 position and then there is the rest of the players like Jo etc

jsut hopefully players will be happy with rotation, there will always be suspensions and injuries but they cant have dummy spits when on the bench. with our depth we will have the freshest squad for the run in which is good for the team but not necessarily for the individuals.

gooney said:
gonna be very interesting to see where he plays. I cant see Tevez being happy on the wing and Dzeko is a centre forward. Balotelli wont be happy with the bench and Silva have to play. I personally think he wont live up to the expectations...he lacks a bit of pace

Coming from a gooner, that's a bit rich.

Van Rapist, Chamakh and Bender are hardly rapid.

To all the Man City fans out there, if/when Dzeko signs for the club, are you going to be angry or welcoming of the thousands of bandwagon Bosnian fans that are gonna start following the club?

I can tell you right now it's gonna be a lot of them, hahaha

I really wanted Dzeko in the summer and I am very happy to hear this might happen in January. I can't tell you how high I am on this player. This would be a massive signing for City as I feel not only the talent is there but the heart and desire to be a blue and achieve success at the club.

he will become a minor legend here, possibility more. Go get him RM!!

marco said:
pronounced- jeeko or zeko or zeeko, ive heard all 3 on sky

See the page before - JE-KO

A lot of people here are talking as if he is inexperienced, he is young only 24 but remember...he carried Wolfsburg to their 1st ever Bundesliga title, without him they wouldn't of even finished in the champions league places, not only does he score loads but he gets so many assists. Which is exactly why Mancini said, this player can decide the title for Man city!

And trust me, for his height, he is incredibly fast..i dare say the people saying he lacks pace are fans of rival clubs

BIG DONKEY said:
marco said:
pronounced- jeeko or zeko or zeeko, ive heard all 3 on sky

See the page before - JE-KO

A lot of people here are talking as if he is inexperienced, he is young only 24 but remember...he carried Wolfsburg to their 1st ever Bundesliga title, without him they wouldn't of even finished in the champions league places, not only does he score loads but he gets so many assists. Which is exactly why Mancini said, this player can decide the title for Man city!

And trust me, for his height, he is incredibly fast..i dare say the people saying he lacks pace are fans of rival clubs
When he signs for City it's pronounced G-O-D.

Shiekh you are a legend for bringing yet another quality player.

By the way. Dzeko is muslim, so im sure the Sheikhs would appreciate one of the star players of the squad also being of the same faith. Unicef ambassador aswell, im really excited to see Edin here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.