IF Yaya was to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am pretty sure that if i was one of the worlds top performers in my trade, financailly secure and had many other potential employers ready to offer me work. then i wouldn't have given two fucks about being given permission to stay at home to spend time with a dying brother.

What is the worst that would have happened if he had refused to go, a 2 week fine?

There is no doubt he is going through a rough time at present but to try and put anything on the clubs doorstep is piss poor.

i would listen to offers for him, but only let him go on our terms.

For the conspiracy loving people out there, what if this is a directed campaign against us given our predicament regarding FFP. Media and a few clubs join in with YaYa's agent and start this attack on our club.

Replacement:
Yaya acts as the primary playmaker in our side. All passes and moves go through him. He is the heartbeat of the team. People need to realize its not about pace and power, its about vision, control and creativity. That is Yaya's primary role in the team. The box to box characteristics are a secondary role which he can offer due to his unique physique.

As such, Kroos is the only player that I can think of who can replace him. Pogba or Vidal are more box to box, great/potentially great players but serving a different role. We would need to change the formation.

Also, what do people think about playing a 433 with Silva or Nasri as the most advanced of the 3 CMs? (they will be slightly deeper lying than a traditional #10)

On a side note, if he does go to/wants to got to PSG, what about asking Matuidi and Cabaye in player exchange.

bluechampion7891 said:
Replacement:
Yaya acts as the primary playmaker in our side. All passes and moves go through him. He is the heartbeat of the team. People need to realize its not about pace and power, its about vision, control and creativity. That is Yaya's primary role in the team. The box to box characteristics are a secondary role which he can offer due to his unique physique.

As such, Kroos is the only player that I can think of who can replace him. Pogba or Vidal are more box to box, great/potentially great players but serving a different role. We would need to change the formation.

Also, what do people think about playing a 433 with Silva or Nasri as the most advanced of the 3 CMs? (they will be slightly deeper lying than a traditional #10)

On a side note, if he does go to/wants to got to PSG, what about asking Matuidi and Cabaye in player exchange.

Agree with you about asking for Matuidi in return. Was already a target for the team so they clearly rate him and feel he fits our team. Cabaye is good but there are others I'd prefer. With Fernando coming in(I hope) we can utilize Dinho in the advanced role more as well.I ahve been against selling Yaya but at this point I've changed my mind. Too much off field nonsense to deal with. It may be a good tactical move as well. Yaya doesn't do much defending, I'm fine with that because of what he brings going forward. But to go deep in the UCL we need more defensive work out of our team as a whole. We could get Matuidi + 20m for Yaya. Go to a 1 striker formation(where Jovetic could play as 1 of the attacking midfielders as well) so we would be able to sell Negredo to Atleti and try to get Koke in return in a straight swap. Or get the 30m and try to sign Mertens, Reus, Griesman, James Ramirez etc.. Would make us a much younger team add a lot of pace as well. Could solidify the team for many years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.