IF Yaya was to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottomless_Sailor said:
Davs 19 said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
What works at Barcelona wouldn't necessarily work for us. Would you take Mascherano as CB?

Despite my comments about heading being a reducing part of the role, no I wouldn't. I don't think he's physically big enough to impose himself in the Prem. Yaya is.
Mascherano would impose himself physically no problems, just ask Negredo. I do agree Yaya has all the attributes to be a very good CB, but I seriously doubt he has the attitude to apply them as a CB; when did you ever see a CB without innate defensive tenacity?

Yaya has played a fair bit of his career as a defensive CM and has that tenacity. I'm confident he could he could do a good job as a CB, just my opinion. Not greatly bothered though because it would be elsewhere.

If this is true, get shut we can do without anyone poisoning the dressing room. I would imagine that this is mainly down to his agent, but to try and use the death of his brother as an excuse is deplorable. The sooner he is out of the club the better. Thanks for what you did for the club but bye bye.

So his brother was on his death bed and , instead of asking for compassionate leave, he spends his time moaning about birthday cake. No wonder he feels bad about himself!

Cityisland said:
There is no "if" about this thread anymore. He is gone.

The only discussion should be about how much we can get and replacements.

id take 25mil. sanchez. 1 up dog.
How does that replace Yaya though? Really don't want to sell him, that leaves us with just Fernandinho and Garcia. Assuming Fernando comes, we'd also need someone like Pogba or Vidal or Kroos to replace him.

NoahCity said:
Cityisland said:
There is no "if" about this thread anymore. He is gone.

The only discussion should be about how much we can get and replacements.

id take 25mil. sanchez. 1 up dog.
How does that replace Yaya though? Really don't want to sell him, that leaves us with just Fernandinho and Garcia. Assuming Fernando comes, we'd also need someone like Pogba or Vidal or Kroos to replace him.

Or Koke or Barkley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.