IF Yaya was to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll lose Yaya in a year or so's time anyway when his legs give up - he doesn't have the discipline to be our deep-lying anchor - might as well cash in.

The only way to replace yaya is with 2 top players. Only mid that could please is vidal in his position and then we would need another wc player who can make a difference elsewhere as well.

Bottomless_Sailor said:
We'll lose Yaya in a year or so's time anyway when his legs give up - he doesn't have the discipline to be our deep-lying anchor - might as well cash in.

Might make a decent CB for his last couple of years. Not really arsed though as it's unlikely he'll wear our shirt in a competitive game again.

Tried to use the birthday cake inccident as a way for him and the cnut of a agent to engineer a way out of city,looks like he is now disgacefully using his brothers cancer and passing away to again engineer a way out ....

Davs 19 said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:

Might make a decent CB for his last couple of years. Not really arsed though as it's unlikely he'll wear our shirt in a competitive game again.
You think he has the CB's instinct? Seems scared to head the ball every time I watch him.

Bottomless_Sailor said:
Davs 19 said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:

You think he has the CB's instinct? Seems scared to head the ball every time I watch him.

Did OK in a certain champs league final, comfortable on the ball and reads the game very well. He wouldn't have to run as much either which would suit him down to the ground. When you look at the stats ( I know, I know), CB's head the ball substantially less often these days.

Davs 19 said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
Davs 19 said:

Did OK in a certain champs league final, comfortable on the ball and reads the game very well. He wouldn't have to run as much either which would suit him down to the ground. When you look at the stats ( I know, I know), CB's head the ball substantially less often these days.
What works at Barcelona wouldn't necessarily work for us. Would you take Mascherano as CB?

What a complete and utter f*cking tool this guy is - hope to never see him in a City shirt again, how low can he stoop and he must be as thick as two short planks by the way ....

Bottomless_Sailor said:
Davs 19 said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:

What works at Barcelona wouldn't necessarily work for us. Would you take Mascherano as CB?

Despite my comments about heading being a reducing part of the role, no I wouldn't. I don't think he's physically big enough to impose himself in the Prem. Yaya is.

Davs 19 said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
Davs 19 said:

Despite my comments about heading being a reducing part of the role, no I wouldn't. I don't think he's physically big enough to impose himself in the Prem. Yaya is.
Mascherano would impose himself physically no problems, just ask Negredo. I do agree Yaya has all the attributes to be a very good CB, but I seriously doubt he has the attitude to apply them as a CB; when did you ever see a CB without innate defensive tenacity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.