IF Yaya was to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
rick773 said:
daily mail saying schweinsteiger available for 10 mil. if he's available at all it'd be tempting for me, even without the birthday nonsense.

united linked with him.

i am sure i heard raphael honigstein or someone related to german football say pep wouldn't mind seeing him move on because he doesn't think his ball circulation is quick enough.

That Vidal chap has juve tat on his arm and basically swore a blood oath to them.
I don't think anyone has a chance of getting him tbh.

Kroos?, honest now i have not seen enough of him.

Ray78 said:
Vidal or Rakitić,

Vidal's passing is very unimpressive. He's more about energy and making late runs into the box then getting back and breaking up play. Rakitic is a great passer but his defensive ability is lacking. Gundogan seemed to be the perfect replacement before his injury. I would prefer Marchisio as he is much more skillful than Vidal and seems to have the same amount of energy and work ethic. Schweinsteiger would be good as well, but he doesn't offer the athleticism that Marchisio does.

BobbyQ90 said:
Ray78 said:
Vidal or Rakitić ,

Vidal's passing is very unimpressive. He's more about energy and making late runs into the box then getting back and breaking up play. Rakitic is a great passer but his defensive ability is lacking. Gundogan seemed to be the perfect replacement before his injury. I would prefer Marchisio as he is much more skillful than Vidal and seems to have the same amount of energy and work ethic. Schweinsteiger would be good as well, but he doesn't offer the athleticism that Marchisio does.

Marchisio is too defensive and if we looking to replace Yaya it would either Vidal and Rakitić would be top of list in terms of goals from the midfield imho. Gundogan is an interesting one but he is recovering from a serious injury so a move to any club will not be possible.

Ray78 said:
BobbyQ90 said:
Ray78 said:
Vidal or Rakitić ,

Marchisio is too defensive and if we looking to replace Yaya it would either Vidal and Rakitić would be top of list in terms of goals from the midfield imho. Gundogan is an interesting one but he is recovering from a serious injury so a move to any club will not be possible.

Vidal definitely replaces Yaya's goals, but if we don't replace Yaya with a very technically skilled player who can dictate play, I think we'll lose a lot of our fluidity. Rakitic would be very good, he's just so poor defensively, and Vidal simply isn't skilled enough to pull the strings and boss the midfield like Yaya, Xavi or Xabi Alonso can.

did we all forget how immense KOKE is? Replace yaya with Koke and its a done deal. bring in fernando, koke and martinez and our midfield is set. Also get reus or some really fast on the left and move david silva behind the striker. DONE
For some reason, i could see this coming a mile away. After scoring 20 goals, i just knew Yaya and his agent will try to strong arm city.

We don't need to replace his goals; There's a good reason he's only the second midfielder to break 20 in a premier league season. If your forwards are doing their job, you shouldn't need that many from midfield. Yaya essentially has 4 people ahead of him in our typical formation who should be scoring, and if we could field Aguero and Negredo without injury or fatigue that's probably what would happen. What we would need to replace is his control and vision - Picking the ball up from the centre halves and moving forward, dictating the tempo, never loosing the ball when he has it, the odd long pass or chip - His passing is much more important.

sam-caddick said:
rick773 said:
daily mail saying schweinsteiger available for 10 mil. if he's available at all it'd be tempting for me, even without the birthday nonsense.

united linked with him.

i am sure i heard raphael honigstein or someone related to german football say pep wouldn't mind seeing him move on because he doesn't think his ball circulation is quick enough.

Even if yaya stays if swinestiger is available for 10mil buy him worth treble that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.