If you are bald...

Not a cure for baldness but an idea is a smp tattoo , i had it done and it’s taken a decade off me , worth every Penny .. not for everyone I onow , but we’ll worth looking in to .

Not a cure for baldness but an idea is a smp tattoo , i had it done and it’s taken a decade off me , worth every Penny .. not for everyone I onow , but we’ll worth looking in to .
Some of them are excellent mate (some right dodgy ones too though)

Remember many years ago being invited to a day at ‘HIS’ hair clinic to see what they were doing, was brilliant, still remember one young lad, around 20/21, really good looking lad, good physique, but zero confidence because he was bald, he decided to go for it, saw him a while later and he was a different person.

Ps, people laugh but when you say it takes 10 years of people, but it really does.

Some of them are excellent mate (some right dodgy ones too though)

Remember many years ago being invited to a day at ‘HIS’ hair clinic to see what they were doing, was brilliant, still remember one young lad, around 20/21, really good looking lad, good physique, but zero confidence because he was bald, he decided to go for it, saw him a while later and he was a different person.

Ps, people laugh but when you say it takes 10 years of people, but it really does.

Harry the guy at Boothstown is an absolute perfectionist , I’m glad for the young lad as it can feel like the end of the world, this isn’t a cute but it’s a great replacement need a top up every couple of years but if it gets your confidence back then that’s priceless …

Yes tattooing is great for bald men. I know someone who had a several rabbits tattooed on his head. From a distance they look like hares.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.