if you are going to napoli-beware

paulchapo said:
I was waiting to go into the South stand about 7.35-7.40 pm when there was a lot of running and scuffling and police horses going in but i couldn't see clearly what was happening.

I think every set of fans has it's nutters up for a scrap so you will get small incidents like this now and then,though i have noticed it is on the increase,but still not on the scale of the seventies/eighties.

I would be careful if going to Italy though.I would imagine mobbed up in their favour more attacks could happen and i wouldn't expect any help from the police who seem to wade into away fans with batons at every available opportunity.

Wrong pal, the Italian police are decent except in Rome, I have also been to gaffs where the Ultras agree with police they will police inside if the police dont go in ground, I was at Fiorentina with 300 in home end, they grouped us together,no probs and we had no bother even though we beat em in UEFA semi on pens, They said the only issues for them are Juve. Dont think you should believe the hype boys till you go.Just dont take the piss and show respect.

Interesting post thanks for the inside information on attending Italian football matches.

Did/do you live there and who is your team?

I thought the Napoli fans were great last night too.

I'm going to the away game & if anyone swings a belt at me I will throw a fence at them.

This sounds like something coordinated between scousers and some of our boys for round 3. Like MU fans, seems like Pool fans like to start trouble for other clubs such as yours. In Napoli there shouldn't be any trouble if none is sought. We had no problems with Villarreal fans because like you guys we got along fine. We only had problems with Pool and the Romanians.

Liverpool fans got their revenge on Napoli fans with the help of numerous bouncers and Everton fans. Napoli fans are great but they are a bit like the Geordies they go round abusing everyone and when they get attacked they complain. Liverpool I'm sad to say absolutely twatted Napoli last year mainly their innocent fans. It was City fans and Napoli fans there's no need to BS, Napoli fans aren't stupid stop blaming it on other fans. Every club has their share of morons Napoli fans are intellgient enough to realise it was the actions of a minority. Doesn't make sense why would City fans join with Liverpool to fight Napoli it doesn't make sense. Scousers and Mancs hate each other.

standupefc said:
Liverpool fans got their revenge on Napoli fans with the help of numerous bouncers and Everton fans. Napoli fans are great but they are a bit like the Geordies they go round abusing everyone and when they get attacked they complain. Liverpool I'm sad to say absolutely twatted Napoli last year mainly their innocent fans. It was City fans and Napoli fans there's no need to BS, Napoli fans aren't stupid stop blaming it on other fans. Every club has their share of morons Napoli fans are intellgient enough to realise it was the actions of a minority. Doesn't make sense why would City fans join with Liverpool to fight Napoli it doesn't make sense. Scousers and Mancs hate each other.

I'm not too keen on Scousers but the underlined part is the biggest load of bollocks ever.

salfordpaul said:
glad you saw it!! everyones doubting it!! i was walking right behind the italians as they walked on and then veered right. I shook ones hand and tried to say they were scousers but he didn t spk a word of english!
Yeah well; it was probably just that scouse accent is a bit hard to tune into!

;-)

have worked away from liverpool for over 20 years and can honestly say the best lads to get on with are normally mancunians. i think away from football the rivalry is normally just one of banter. both have similar senses of humour and outlooks on life. the red inhabitants of both cities can be tiresome with regards their grandeur but you get used to it as neither tend to go the game. have had some great nights out in manchester and long as you respect people you can normally go anywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.