If you are not at Wembley where are you watching the game ?

At work..... the boss gave me enough money for 12 people at the cinema.... I have 10 kids and 2 staff, so the other 2 staff are taking 9 kids (split beteen 2 films, both starting 5 mins before and the other 5 mins after the game starts). Leaving me with a 12 year old girl who will be on the xbox blasting aliens or zombies all game...
Happy dayz

If I’m lucky .... on my iPad on a ridge in an eco-lodge in a remote south west corner of Costa Rica .... otherwise it will be receiving SMS updates from family and friends back home

At work..... the boss gave me enough money for 12 people at the cinema.... I have 10 kids and 2 staff, so the other 2 staff are taking 9 kids (split beteen 2 films, both starting 5 mins before and the other 5 mins after the game starts). Leaving me with a 12 year old girl who will be on the xbox blasting aliens or zombies all game...
Happy dayz
And you're embezzling the rest of the money?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.