If you could ask any ex City player/manger a question what would it be?

I'd want to ask Lakey absolutely anything and everything, nothing specific whatsoever but I'd just love to sit down with my favourite player to ever wear the shirt.
Still guts me to this day thinking about what happened to him :(

The question I'd ask Lakey is "Why the fuck didn't you just shoot instead of trying to take on every Bradford player in the six yard box?"

And how can you be England's goalkeeping coach!

It's crazy. He is one of the worst keepers I saw play for us in over fifty years. Small, weak, shots seemed to kind of go through him. No positional sense either. I remember Everton beating us 5-2 at home and after an horrendous first half he didn't come out for the second half. It might have been his debut but not 100% sure.

It's crazy. He is one of the worst keepers I saw play for us in over fifty years. Small, weak, shots seemed to kind of go through him. No positional sense either. I remember Everton beating us 5-2 at home and after an horrendous first half he didn't come out for the second half. It might have been his debut but not 100% sure.
No, his debut was the 0-1 derby defeat at the swamp a couple of years before, when Giggs somehow claimed a goal despite having no contact at all with the ball. He had a good debut actually!

No, his debut was the 0-1 derby defeat at the swamp a couple of years before, when Giggs somehow claimed a goal despite having no contact at all with the ball. He had a good debut actually!
In his first couple of seasons he generally played pretty well. His form collapsed later on but given the state of the club for most of the 90s the responsibility could have been City's more than his. He should have left City years before he did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.