If You Could Change One Rule In Football ...

Lord BLue said:
Mine would be that you're not considered to be in possession of the ball unless you've touched it.

That way shielding the ball out of play becomes obstruction. I'm all for allowing players to shield the ball out of play if you've touched it but grrrrr.

If you'd touched it, it would be a corner surely? (assuming it's going out of the goal line) In any case you have to be within "Playing distance" of the ball to shield it, otherwise you're penalised for impeding, so technically you could touch it if you needed to...

divers forced to wear a pink tutu and elbowers forced to wear giant sponge elbow-pads( i know thats two,but really whilst the FA still exist then it's just tinkering with something thats got multiple problems

Lancashire Blue said:
Lord BLue said:
Mine would be that you're not considered to be in possession of the ball unless you've touched it.

That way shielding the ball out of play becomes obstruction. I'm all for allowing players to shield the ball out of play if you've touched it but grrrrr.

If you'd touched it, it would be a corner surely? (assuming it's going out of the goal line) In any case you have to be within "Playing distance" of the ball to shield it, otherwise you're penalised for impeding, so technically you could touch it if you needed to...

when a defender is shielding the ball out for a goal kick, we should encourage them to play the ball instead.

Free kicks should be taken as soon as the team likes. No waiting for the ref's whistle, no waiting for the defence to get organised.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:11 pm --<br /><br />
Lord BLue said:
Lancashire Blue said:

when a defender is shielding the ball out for a goal kick, we should encourage them to play the ball instead.

So it's obstruction and a free kick against - I'd go with that - I hate that arms out, back to the player, hunched over no attempt to play the ball stuff.

Big big crap propositions here

The first and the important rule Number 1:
STOP FIFA MAFIA : ALLOW THE VIDEO REPLAYS FOR MAKING DECISIONS

Sending a player off and awarding a penalty for the denial of a goal-scoring opportunity. Should be a penalty and a yellow card.

President of Fifa and Uefa to be elected by season ticket holders of all the clubs in all the world. And cannot stay there for longer than 5 years.

The yellow card rules during the World cup and Champions League,currently 2 yellows and you miss a match,i would stop all that and only make a player miss a match if he gets a red,so in effect you can accumalate as many yellows as you want.

I want to see the best players playing in every game at the top level and not holding back for fear of being yellowed.

These players may only have one chance to play in a champions league or world cup final,and to have that taken away because they get two soft ywllow cards isn't fair to them or to the watching fans who want to see the best playing the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.