If you could change the result of one match....

Luton 83 is a good call for emotional reasons but as stated we may have gone the next season. Despite my lethargy around Champions League, ironic that both Real semi and definitely Spurs stand out. I suppose Wigan would be a choice as well given it would mean another trophy. Non City...England v Germany quarter final 1970 although potentially missing out on the Brazil final display negates that (just) more recently Croatia to see England in a World Cup final is a good shout but probably Eusebio scoring late and them not being the first English team.....

The Gabriel Jesus goal to stand against Spurs early this season and us to win 3-2.

That was the best I’ve ever seen City play, that day.

30 shots to 3 (one of those three was from the half way line that went out for a throw-in),
More than a dozen good goal scoring chances,
10-0 wouldn’t have been a flattering score line that day!
And a perfectly good winning goal disallowed that should have stood and would have been pay back for the previous CL last minute disallowed goal

The 4-3 to that lot, would change it into a 6-1 so they wouldn't even have had the nerve for the CL games.

Istanbul 2005 was a travesty, Barca in 99 another one, though for Ferguson the game which he was closest to the sack so the era didn't happen.

But, despite the Dippers best efforts, you can't rewrite history.

The Gabriel Jesus goal to stand against Spurs early this season and us to win 3-2.

That was the best I’ve ever seen City play, that day.

30 shots to 3 (one of those three was from the half way line that went out for a throw-in),
More than a dozen good goal scoring chances,
10-0 wouldn’t have been a flattering score line that day!
And a perfectly good winning goal disallowed that should have stood and would have been pay back for the previous CL last minute disallowed goal
I’ve seen you pick this before. I think we were amazing that day, but I’m not sure that’s the best I’ve seen City play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.