If you could change the result of one match....

No disrespect, but strange choice. Surely you’d want to change the result of the first game; I know that would definitely be my choice.

Yeah, maybe. Would have saved me the stress of working my bollocks off on the Thursday, finishing at 2 and rushing to the pub for a lift. Also getting home in the early hours half pissed and getting up for work a couple of hours later. So, thinking about it, yep!

Not the most important match but I remember being absolutely gutted circa 1993/94 when we were 2-0 up at half time against United and lost 3-2. Quinn scored twice in the first half. Similar feeling with Van Persies last minute free kick

Fa cup finals either 81 replay or the wigan game.

Both results to clubs whose fans are ****s

Not a big game but for me City v Oldham Athletic, 28 September 1991 gave weeks of hassle.
We lost 2 -1 White for city and brace for Sharpe.
I was studying for A levels at the time at my school in Oldham.
There were only a handful of city fans in the school.
Losing to Oldham was just horrible especially at home and the lactic fans would not let me forget the loss including Royle’s son.

Not the most important match but I remember being absolutely gutted circa 1993/94 when we were 2-0 up at half time against United and lost 3-2. Quinn scored twice in the first half. Similar feeling with Van Persies last minute free kick
My memory is like a sieve but i remember that one. Was it Hughes who did the business for them, he got 2 or so i think but was the catalyst for their come back if memory serves.

In recent history that Madrid loss away in the final moments of the match a few years ago, that was a sucker punch alright.

My memory is like a sieve but i remember that one. Was it Hughes who did the business for them, he got 2 or so i think but was the catalyst for their come back if memory serves.

In recent history that Madrid loss away in the final moments of the match a few years ago, that was a sucker punch alright.

cantona got 2 and then Keane scored late on and slid infront of the family stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.