If you could fight any historical figure?

Joseph Goebbels

Not only was he a disgusting piece of shit, he had a snidey little rat face to go with it.

I'm not violent but would never get bored of kicking that face.

Pelly Greeny said:
Helmet Cole said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Thatcher.
Bottomof page 1 -thought it would be sooner.
Mick Hucknall for me, with honorable mentions for bono and terry Christian (the c**ts)

Hardly historical figures!

I'd say that Hitler would be top of most peoples lists.

Is there a guarantee that we'd win the fight, it'd be pretty cool telling the kids that, back in the day, you'd given Genghis Khan a good kicking. Without that guarantee I doubt I'd be around to tell anyone anything.

If they're the rules, I'll take Bruce Lee, now there's some bragging rights

Ban-jani said:
Joseph Goebbels

Not only was he a disgusting piece of shit, he had a snidey little rat face to go with it.

I'm not violent but would never get bored of kicking that face.
Joseph Mangele would be a candidate for a good twatting too.

Dicko69 said:
Pelly Greeny said:
Helmet Cole said:
Bottomof page 1 -thought it would be sooner.
Mick Hucknall for me, with honorable mentions for bono and terry Christian (the c**ts)

Hardly historical figures!

I'd say that Hitler would be top of most peoples lists.

Is there a guarantee that we'd win the fight, it'd be pretty cool telling the kids that, back in the day, you'd given Genghis Khan a good kicking. Without that guarantee I doubt I'd be around to tell anyone anything.

If they're the rules, I'll take Bruce Lee, now there's some bragging rights

Good call, mind you saying you got twatted by him would be pretty good too - and at least people would believe you ;-)

That no-mark cu#t Best after he's had a few so he keep's getting back up thinking he can still fight !!! That f#cking pissed up lush would of been fun to smack around ( that's for all you rags we still think your **** even in death) ;)

Helen Keller.

Probably the only way I could guarantee a win....and there's only a small chance of that.

So many to choose from.
Pol Pot.
Mao.
Kim Jong-il or Kim Il-sung. I'd prefer the new one, because he's got such a punchable face, but he's not technically a historical figure yet.
Whoever invented Judaism before they did it, because that'd be a 3-in-1 bonus, taking out Christianity and Islam too (no doubt everyone would believe some other bollocks instead though).

All of this is based on the assumption that I come into the fight with a big axe and they have their hands tied behind their back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.