If you could go on an all dayer with a footballer....

I can imagine Stevie Ireland would get drunk quick, and do some ridiculously weird shit while pissed

Robbie Savage looks like he would be a laugh out on the sesh. I used to hate him but have warmed to him over the last year or so, a mate has had work dealings with him and says he is absolutely sound

Joe Hart was in my local last night. The place was packed and people were constantly taking pics and he was signing stuff,but mostly people were having a chat.

No VIP areas, in fact he was stood in the middle of the bar oblivious to the fact everyone was watching him. He was absolutely sound. Seen interviews with him, and he just seems like a top bloke.

And for the record, he wasnt wasted or owt, just having a few drinks

Pigeonho said:
(or ex-footballer) Who would it be and why?

I was asked this on Xmas Eve and with no hesitation I said Peter Reid. Going off some of his interviews when being a pundit, I think he's funny as fuck and a day on the piss with him would be top notch.

Anymore for anymore?

Back in the day i had many sessions with Reid and he's a nasty drunk.

I'd go for Quinny

stonerblue said:
Pigeonho said:
(or ex-footballer) Who would it be and why?

I was asked this on Xmas Eve and with no hesitation I said Peter Reid. Going off some of his interviews when being a pundit, I think he's funny as fuck and a day on the piss with him would be top notch.

Anymore for anymore?

Back in the day i had many sessions with Reid and he's a nasty drunk.

I'd go for Quinny
Back in the day? Interesting.... (ex player?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.