If you could go on an all dayer with a footballer....

This one............

9ur95e.jpg

Would love to see if she prefered shooting in or around the box. We could chat about trophies and maybe I'd get my hands on her cups. No doubt I'd get round to seeing if she prefered playing with just one up front and liked to have a couple of wide men that could come inside ...........
(I'll stop there - be at it all day otherwise)

stonerblue said:
Pigeonho said:
Back in the day? Interesting.... (ex player?)

HaHa no mate. Him and Robson used to have a stake in a club i used to go too and they'd be pissed at the bar most Saturday nights.

Must be Bennys!! Reid had an interest in the Gay Willows in Clifton if I remember rightly.

Only went to Bennys twice - propositioned by a prostitute on first occassion and left early on last one as there were more people in the outward bound taxi queue than there was in the club at midnight !!

Pigeonho said:
(or ex-footballer) Who would it be and why?

I was asked this on Xmas Eve and with no hesitation I said Peter Reid. Going off some of his interviews when being a pundit, I think he's funny as fuck and a day on the piss with him would be top notch.

Anymore for anymore?

went to a sports mans dinner of his and he was booooooring...........but Paul mersons was brilliant.........I would love a night on the piss with merson

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.