If you could live your life in a different era...

In all honesty I wouldn't change it.
Born 60's
Laid 70's
Kids 80's
Hitched 90's
G/kids 20's
Having said that my father was born in Glasgow and grew up there in the 50's so I wouldn't mind nipping back as his wing man from the tales he told me.

Late 1880's Atlanta, i would put all my money into a little medicine called coca cola wine. I would then make it my lifes work to buy Manchester United and turn the Trafford area into a water treatment plant.

1950's Manchester,get elected to the council and stop the wholesale destruction of housing and the city centre.
Go to Ringway airport and make Frank Swift miss his plane,thus saving us all from years of you can't say that, a City legend died.
Take the Sheikh's cheque book and sign up Duncan Edwards,fuck George Poyser off and hire Joe and Mal earlier.

sickboyblue said:
Pre-history... So I could be a cave man. Smacking the wife around the head whenever I was horny..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Batatalk

edited for acuracy

:)

Reading Bill Brysons books make America in the 50's sound a good place to be, all the inventions that came out then and luxories that we wouldnt see in this country for years and years, quite unbelievable really.

I'd probably be born in the past because in the past there was no crime, no coloureds and you were legally allowed to kick women if they annoyed you.

Compare that to nowadays where we live in a nation of coloureds all claiming £60000 a day benefits and living in mansions, crime is so rampant that I've been raped twice since starting this post and women have rights which has lead to an increase in cooking programs on TV.

kippaxwarrior said:
The Tudor age has always fascinated me Henry VIII, Elizabeth I
Full of war,murder,backstabbing,sex and invention, would of been of been a fun time to live in i think!!
Also The Norman time would of been interesting to see how William the Conqueror turned England from a pretty poor country into one of the great power houses of Europe in less than 20 years

absolutly this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.