If you could live your life in a different era...

Not necessarily to live there but would be very interested in seeing Manchester's Victorian slums.

I'm fairly happy with the time that i've lived through ...

born in 1957 , i lived through the swinging sixties , and the fantastic seventies .... two brilliant , nostalgic decades for me ...... and there hasn't really been much that's happened since the start of the eighties that i've really cared for !

If i have a gripe at all , maybe i wouldn't have minded being born about ten years earlier ....

Around 1430's Greenland.. Just me myself and I chilling. Away from the rat race of the rest of Europe.. Build a house.. Go fishing .. Crack one off.. Watch the northern lights. Do it all again next day.. No one pecking my head... Oh yes ... Magnus Magnson

Late Teens/Early 20's during the 60's...

I mean England winning the world cup, whoa.... crazy to believe, considering how shit we are these days.

Seemed to be alot more work opportunity back then as well, no severe political correctness and people suing people... Walk straight into a job, batter my wife, great music.... :D

Stevie B said:
Late Teens/Early 20's during the 60's...

I mean England winning the world cup, whoa.... crazy to believe, considering how shit we are these days.

Seemed to be alot more work opportunity back then as well, no severe political correctness and people suing people... Walk straight into a job, batter my wife, great music.... :D

Im not sure domestic violence is a good reason to want to grow up in the 60's

Depends, if I'm the same social class as now, ie scum, then now's alright - at least my rampant syphilis and scurvy are treatable.

If I was born posh, then C2nd AD Rome was the place to be, just avoid politics and concentrate on the finer things in life. Gibbon reckons that man (so posh blokes) were never happier than around then, and it's the one thing that Gibbon got right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.