If you could live your life in a different era...

It would be 2040 for me.

Be nice to tell certain rags that we have surpassed their title haul & hold both hands up to display the amount of champions league triumphs :)

Gaylord du Bois said:
In all honesty I wouldn't change it.
Born 60's
Laid 70's
Kids 80's
Hitched 90's
G/kids 20's
Having said that my father was born in Glasgow and grew up there in the 50's so I wouldn't mind nipping back as his wing man from the tales he told me.

so you'd be dying around now

Chrisja1000 said:
1920's US, during probation era. I would get myself a sharp pinstripe and a tommy gun and cause some chaos!

Sorry to much boardwalk empire!!!
This is the one for me as well.
I would quite fancy riding on the running board of a Model T, opening my violin case and spraying some lead at rival goons and then trading wisecracks with a sassy moll over a glass of bathtub gin.
And then to work, refusing the likes of glen, gordondaviesmoustache, GSC and Corky admission to the hottest speakeasy in the City, sliding the peephole shut with a sneer because they didn't know the secret password.

LongsightM13 said:
Chrisja1000 said:
1920's US, during probation era. I would get myself a sharp pinstripe and a tommy gun and cause some chaos!

I would quite fancy riding on the running board of a Model T, opening my violin case and spraying some lead at rival goons and then trading wisecracks with a sassy moll over a glass of bathtub gin.
And then to work, refusing the likes of glen, gordondaviesmoustache, GSC and Corky admission to the hottest speakeasy in the City, sliding the peephole shut with a sneer because they didn't know the secret password.

Why would we want entry to the speakeasy equivalent of The Blue Oyster?

black mamba said:
I'm fairly happy with the time that i've lived through ...

born in 1957 , i lived through the swinging sixties , and the fantastic seventies .... two brilliant , nostalgic decades for me ...... and there hasn't really been much that's happened since the start of the eighties that i've really cared for !

If i have a gripe at all , maybe i wouldn't have minded being born about ten years earlier ....

I was born in 1958 and yes I thought it was a crazy time to be living, except for me in 1980's was going to live in Australia, havent look back, life is good, got a great wife and kids very happy with my life, would'nt want any other way than this right now.............

about 20 years after 6 and 4 BC. would tell the twat with the beard to stop spreading bullsh*t

gaudinho's stolen car said:
LongsightM13 said:
Chrisja1000 said:

Why would we want entry to the speakeasy equivalent of The Blue Oyster?
Well, 'your sort' were still illegal back then.
Huh, fairy?
Now quite bumpin' gums and beat some street, before 'Knuckles' here makes ya wish Hoover's boys did lock ya up in da big house.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.