If you didn't support City, who would you support?

poh said:
Goater's Nipple said:
Same. Best mate is a Town fan so I go to a few midweek games with him if I'm not working.
I dont belive this,i thought i was the only city fan on bluemoon that has a soft spot for Huddersfield ! dont ask me to explain it,i cant,although i think it goes back to some incident in my childhood,make of that what you will !

I went to Uni there and saw them lose their play off semi final against Barnsley so I've also got an affection for them.

Watford used to go and watch them a bit in the early eighties because my mum was from there remember the likes of Ross Jenkins, Luther Blissit, Nigel Calaghan,don't get players like that in the Prem anymore except at Blackpool.

The majority of people on this thread are liers, if there was no city then i would probably support the rags.

I haven't supported city through choice.

WNRH said:
The majority of people on this thread are liers, if there was no city then i would probably support the rags.

If rags were the only options, i think most of us wouldnt give damn about football to begin with.

i would rather watch big brother

City Reserves, City Youth team or if they didn't exist............Bolton or Shrewsbury coz of the family ties. Still, I do like Altrincham FC though!!

WNRH said:

my father said to me one day.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.