If you didn't support City, who would you support?

If I didn't support Everton it would be Celtic, my Dad is as passionate about both and I've been to parkhead several times.

Never would have been Liverpool, although the sectarian stuff doesn't really exist anymore in Liverpool my Dad says that they've always been the club associated with Rangers and I'd be cast out of the house if I supported them lol.

If i was still from the North West, prob Witton Albion!!!
If i wasn't...West Ham, always had a soft spot for um

Now just take a moment to think how lucky we are to follow the club we do......thank you dad

Just my local club St Mirren.

If City stopped existing the English Premier League would just become like La Liga, Serie A and the Bundesliga to me. A competition i take an interest in and watch when i can, but without really supporting a specific club.

pee dubya said:
Just my local club St Mirren.

If City stopped existing the English Premier League would just become like La Liga, Serie A and the Bundesliga to me. A competition i take an interest in and watch when i can, but without really supporting a specific club.

I echo that but with Caley instead of midden.

danburge82 said:
Let's say that there was no gang problem in West Gorton in the 1870's and St Mark's---Ardwick---City had never been formed, i would almost definately have supported the other local side.

Thank fuck for the scuttlers of the Victorian age. If it wasn't for them there arguably would be no Manchester City FC as there may not have been a need to get the young lads off the streets to stop them fighting and get them playinig cricket, then footy instead. And people say violence solves nothing. If it wasn't for violence i'd probably be a United fan!
Thing is if there were no Manchester City there would be no Manchester United as we have bailed them out of the shit more than once (I belive from what i have read).

Oldham for me, since I moved from Failsworth to Chadderton I could walk to BP in 10 min's and oftern do when City's games don't clash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.