If you had to choose.. for a second club?

1_barry_conlon said:
I can never get my head round this 'second club' syndrome. You either support someone or you don't, Surely all your energy should be concentrated on just the one club, it's unconditional.

agree, its quite sad really. who do you support in Spain, Barcelona, Italy, Juventus, Germany, Stuttgart etc etc very odd

RACHACE said:
1_barry_conlon said:
I can never get my head round this 'second club' syndrome. You either support someone or you don't, Surely all your energy should be concentrated on just the one club, it's unconditional.

agree, its quite sad really. who do you support in Spain, Barcelona, Italy, Juventus, Germany, Stuttgart etc etc very odd

i dont "support" teams in other countries, but teams i like casually are barca, juve, inter and bayern

Barcelona and Arsenal simply because they play outstanding football and are a joy to watch.

I have a soft spot for Benfica and Udinese, mainly because i had two awesome FM experiences with them. Plus the eagle at the start of the game is mint as is putting 7 past Everton.

I've always enjoyed watching Barca aswell. They're a joy to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.