If you had to choose.. for a second club?

Well I do go and watch the LA Galaxy, so I suppose that is my second team.
Standard of footy is dire, it's a bit like watching City in the mid 80's.
They do have Beckham, which is a drawback. I don't boo him but refuse to applaud him which cracks up my mate Mark, another Brit who is a Swindon Fan.
Went to the play off semi-final last night and there were two power outages during the match. Only in fucking America.
Galaxy won 2-0, so it's off to Seattle next week for the final and a piss up.
We were going even if they had lost last night, just for the piss up.

Haven't got a second club but I do look out for the Exeter and Bournemouth results mainly for family reasons.

Growing up in Burnage the answer was always City reserves but moving to Chester as a teenager when Chester returned to the City after playing at Macclesfield for a couple of years I decided to check them out started going regular enjoyed it if fixtures didn't clash with City. In a lot of ways the remind me so much of City but on a smaller scale the yo yo between divisions money troubles sacking managers without proper reason the false dawns the fans protesting against the chairman. The mess they have been in recently breaks my heart I would love to see them back in the football league but being realistic know it's a long way off happening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.