If you had your choice of united going bust or not would you

mcfc_die_hard

If they went bust you could take the piss out of every united fan for the rest of your life but not have the derbys for us to win and the matchday buildup to the derbys and all that whereas if they stayed in the prem the likely hood is that we will probably be a bigger force and beat them most of the times.

I would prefer them not to go bust but to become a weak premier league side in the future! And get a battering from city

TICK FUCKING TOCK!!!

I want them to be as strong as they have been for the last 10 years so we can beat them fair and square and there can be no comeback. Who the hell wants to beat a dying club?

I want them to go on the brink of bust and fall down to league 2 and have bury as there local derby. When they do go bust though I will probaly end up having a heart attack and dying through laughing so much

THink about it. If they go completely bust, their fans have got an exuse not to follow them anymore.

If not, you can can have a go at them until your hearts content.

Alive and kicking for me.

Well, more crawling than kickeing tbh ;-P

de niro said:
i want them to go bust, they may build houses on the site,i would buy one move in and undo the soil pipe.

I will but one next door and we can have bbq`s in summer, watching us in the champs league and laughing hard.

how many years have these rag bastards taken the piss out of us??
we were in debt, not won a trophy for 34 years, got relegated,

And now look at us!!!

Oh how the tides have changed, if i had a choice, i would like them to be like we used to be fighting for survival, in debt, no decent players,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.